Chapter 45

It has been over 2 years since I woke up and my memories were wiped clean, for apparently 6 months. I still haven't gotten any memories to resurface, but I told Kiser that I would try, and I have.

"Hey Kiiiissssser..." I say, and by the way I said his name he knew I wanted something.

"Yes my love?" He said with a smile on his face, and when he looks up you could see that smile reached his eyes.

"Can we go shopping? Just grocery shopping. Nothing more, nothing less."

Even with the smile still stuck to his face he calmly said no. "I know the damage you can do in a grocery store. Honestly if you had said outlet mall shopping for clothes or something I would have been more willing."

I scoff at his answer, but it was true. I wasn't allowed to go grocery store shopping anymore because the last time we went... well let's just say I'm not allowed back in, I'm not gonna go into the gory details.

"Now that I think about I probably do need some new clothes. I don't know who the me that stocked that closet was but we have completely different fashion preferences." I got lost in thought about all the differences me and this other Maylynn had.

"Maylynn."

"What?!" I ask in surprise.

"You were gone for a second. I was trying to tell you we can go tomorrow. How does that sound?" He said to me.

"Yes!" I run back to the living room and colid with the couch perfectly so that I was facing the tv and laying on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I hear Kiser from above me laugh out.

"I was getting on the couch." I say. "Did you ever doubt my abilities?"

"Never!" He says with false hurt. I stick my tounge out at him and he just starts to tickle me.

Something in the back of my mind flares up, causing me slight pain. Enough pain that causes Kiser to panic and stop tickling me. "What's wrong May?"

"My head." I say groaning from the pain. The pain was like hunders of canons going off at the same, destroying the target they were aimed at. I was in such pain that the next thing I knew it was black and the pain was subsided.

...

When I woke up I was in the hospital. Of course I was in the hospital, where else would I be if I passed out.

"MAY!! DOCTOR SHES AWAKE!!" Someone from my right yells out into the abyss. By that I mean hall way outside the room.

I look over to the person who was yelling for the doctor, I didn't know him. He did look oddly familiar, but still, didn't know him. Then, when he fully looked towards me, I could see what he looked like. This was the man that kidnapped me and killed me over and over again in my sleep. This was the man that took me from my father, my mate. He took me from my family.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled at him. "YOU TOOK ME! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?! WHY AM I IN THE HOSPITAL?!?!" I couldnt get my bearings in order fast enough, my breathing became erratic and I started hyperventilating.

"May, listen to me. You lost your memory over 2 years ago, we were in a car accident, I know you don't remember that, you didn't remember it yesterday either." He looked like he was about to cry.

"Doctor! She lost her memory again, it hasn't happened in almost 2 years, she was complaining about a headache, and by complaining I mean she passed out because of it. Now it's as if she is in that 6 month period again." He said once the doctor came through the doors.

"No doctor this man kidnapped me, he had to have. I don't know this man." I said throwing a glare into the mans direction. "I don't know much of anything." I whisper so lightly to myself that I was positive that no one in the room heard me, but the way the guys head popped up and looked in my direction I was pretty sure he heard me. He didn't say anything to it though, which I was relieved about.

"Maylynn, darling, you've been coming to this doctor since you're accident, I promise you I didn't kidnap you."

"Yeah that's what most kidnappers would say isn't it. And my name isn't Maylynn. What kind of name is that anyways?" I snap back at him. How was I supposed to believe anything anyone has to say?

The man groans at something I said, as if this isn't anywhere near the first time I've said the exact same words. "Doc, this is getting worrisome, how long do you think I could actually deal with this, but it's actually very irritating."

"You know if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best." The words just flew out of my mouth without hesitation. "Wait, I mean.... Well I don't know what I mean, but that just popped out." Now I was confused that's for sure.

"No you're right, of course, muddled memories and all, and you're still always right. How you manage that amazes me to no end." He says.

"Yeah so question, what's your name? Because thinking 'that guy' isn't going to work for very long," I comment after a good minute of silence.

He rolled his eyes at me as if my question was the most amusing thing ever, but eventually he did tell me.

It was as if some flood broke just a crack or two leaking water slowly, but him saying the name Kiser made me actually remember him a little bit. This was scaring me but at the same time I knew it was something of the truth.

That is if my memories were my own.