Chapter 1

Will's POV

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" She asked. I stared at her.

"Emily, very funny," I said. She had a serious face.

"What's so funny? Who's Emily?" She asked.

"Emily, knock it off, this isn't funny," I said. I was scared. Mr. Matthews walked in. I looked at him and he motioned me to follow him. I did and he looked at me. "What's wrong with Emily? Why doesn't she remember me? Or herself?" I asked. Mr. Matthews took a deep breath.

"From the impact of the fall off of Dream, Emily lost her memories. She doesn't know who she is, she doesn't know who any of us are, she won't remember Dusty. Or even her mom and India." He said.

"We will make her remember," I said.

"It won't be that easy." He said.

"How long till she remembers?"

"They don't know that either." He said. I sighed and walked out to my car. Once I was in it, I started crying. Emily doesn't remember anything. She stared at me like I was a stranger. I started the car and drove back to Horseland. Once back there I turned the car off and went inside. I went up to my room and closed the door. I saw the picture of Emily and me from the fourth of July. Out of anger I took the picture and threw it at a wall. The frame shattered. I fell on my bed. My face was in the pillows. I started crying. Emily lost her memory.

"Will?" Someone said. They opened my door and sat next to me on the bed. Was this worse than, breaking up when she still remember me? Cause this feels awfully like a breakup. Whoever came into my room, got up and left. They closed the door behind them. I rolled over to my side and fell asleep.