Chapter 14

Dusty's POV

I walked in and saw Scarlet was on the ground. Emily was sitting next to something when she saw me. She was going to cry. I felt no pain in my leg. She got up and ran to me, giving me a hug. I rested my head on her shoulder. Then the thing started to wake up. Emily released me and I walked over to Scarlet and the thing.

"I missed you." She said. I layed myself behind the thing, when I finally saw it that it was a foal. My foal, my child. I'm already keeping that promise just by being here. It grunted, then opened its eyes. It looked to me. I nudged it to get up. The vet walked in.

"Its a girl, in case you needed help, for the naming." He said, then walked away. Emily looked to me, and I looked to Scarlet.

"India." Scarlet said.

"You sure?" I asked. She nodded. I looked to Emily. I shook my mane and the feather fell out. Emily picked it up and stared at me.

"India?" She asked. I nodded.

"I like it." Sarah said. Good, cause you don't have a choice.

"Lets give them all some rest. Come on Sarah." Will said. Sarah and Will walked out. Emily tied the feather back into my mane.

"Welcome to the world India." She said, then she walked out. It left Scarlet, myself and India in the room. I nudged India to get up one more time. She got up on her long legs, wobbled, then fell back down. On me. She got in a comfy position and fell asleep.

"I'm glad your here." Scarlet said.

"Me too." I said. Scarlet got up and walked over to me. She layed down on me also, and fell asleep. I rested my head on her back. I have both girls asleep on me. I ended up falling asleep.