Epilogue

Dusty's POV

"Daddy, watch this," India exclaimed. She went into a gallop and jumped over the grazing pasture into my meadow.

"Abby, go get India and then you can work on your dressage. You keep saying how you can't get it." Emily said. A girl that looked like 13, walks over to the pasture. India jumps back into the pasture and trots up to Abby. Abby looks like her dad but has her mom's attitude.

"Can't I just do western riding and show jumping?" Abby asked. Will shook his head.

"Even though mom didn't like it, she still did it. Let's go Tornado." Jake said. Emily and Will got married and had their kids Abby and Jake. Jake was older by a couple of years. He rides Tornado, who's twin brother is Ash. Their parents are Freedom and Aztec.

"Who's ready to lose to the best." Samantha and Echo said at the same time. Remember that dude Andrew who Emily kneed at Stanford Academy. Well, he and Zoe had Samantha. She had the same selfishness as her mom. Echo's parents are Pepper and Sunburst. Complete opposites I know.

"Oh please, if anything Dallas and I are the best," Max said. He had a twin brother who is John. Max rides Dallas, Echo's brother.

"Who wants to hear a joke?" Alex asked. His parents are Molly and, the one and the only person I dislike. Ok maybe not the only, but anyway it's Ben. Yep, the same Ben from the ranch. Alex rides Ash.

"No one does." Mumbled Cara. Her parents are Sarah and Tony. She's pretty much the horse expert for kids. From her mom being the "horse whisperer." And her dad knows how to take excellent care of a horse, well you get it. She rides Firework. Firework's parents are Button and some horse named Bucephalus. Firework has a twin sister named Warrior.

"Dusty watch this." Flame yelled to me. Anthony his riders were doing a barrel racing.

"Nice job," I yelled at him. His parents were Jimber and Storm. Storm was Andrew's horse. Anthony's horse is Flame. Anthony's parents are Nani and Josh. Josh doesn't have a horse. Josh just helps set up and clean up competitions and helps out with Horseland's money.

"I bet I can do better." Lightning argued. Lightning is Calypso and Thunder's child. His rider is John. John is more like Bailey, and Max is more like Chloe.

"Hi, Lightning," Dreamcatcher said. Her parents are Dream and Chili. Her rider is Amanda. Amanda's parents are Alma and Alexander. I guess Alexander was Alma's pen pal. Amanda's sister is Kinsey.

"Come on Abby, dressage is fun," Kinsey said. Kinsey rides Warrior. I know that the family tree is everywhere, it's a lot clearer in paper. I think.

"Hey mom, why don't you show us some western riding techniques," Abby suggested. Emily walks over to me and Will gets Jimber. Emily and Will own and teach lessons at Horseland. Emily, Will, Jake, and Abby live in the main house. As for Emily's little house, that became the place where she and Will store their trophies and ribbons. Along with Abby's and Jake's.

"Let's show them real western riding boy," Emily said to me. All the foals look up to me. In pretty sure because of all the adventures I had. Emily mounted on me. She had me go into a gallop and we went around the barrels perfectly.

"What tips do you have?" Kinsey asked.

"Don't go to fast on the turns," Emily said.

"Parents are here," Will called. All the kids got off their horses and brought them to their stalls. They went to their parents and went home. Emily brought me to my stall and untacked me. She patted my muzzle.

"I still don't regret moving here," Emily said.

"Me too Emily," I said to her. She closed my door. She rubbed the feather. I still think about India, but Scarlet is my true love. When she left, I waited for the door to slam shut.

"Kids are asleep." Thunder said. All the parents unlocked the stall doors and we ran outside. We all jumped into my meadow, and we all ran free. We did this ever since we all had kids. I layed down and Scarlet layed down next to me. She cuddled with me.

"I'm glad I stayed here," I said. I'm glad Emily became the new girl from the west. I'm glad I returned from the wild. And I'm glad Emily was able to remember everything.