So you wanna...?

Focus Lance!” Lance ran his hands through his hair, throwing away yet another sheet of paper towards his waste basket. The clock was slowly moving towards three o'clock and Lance had yet to figure out what he was going to say.

“This is hopeless,” he leaned back in his chair, letting his arms hang loosely. He stared at the blank ceiling, missing his glow in the dark stars more than ever.

I really need to decorate this room. If I'm living here why not make it homey? He rolled his head up and pulled himself up, grabbing his pen, hovering over the white paper. “Come on brain think of things, come on brain think of things, come on brai-”

“Um you good Lance?”

He swung his head towards his door, his eyes wide at his sister standing in his doorway. “Camilla?! When did you get home?” He scrambled to stand up, flinching as he missed his chair, letting it fall to the ground with a small bang that was muffled by the carpet.

Camillia kept her eyes on her brother her mouth opening and closing for a few moments in utter confusion. “Are you alright? And about five minutes ago.”

“Sounds fun! How was the test?” He gave her an awkward laugh and Camillia shrugged her shoulders.

“Pretty easy, it was about the effects of depression on the brain and how neurons work, pretty easy . ” she walked into the room slightly, sitting on the bed and laying down on it. “So why are you freaking out? Did you break already?”

Lance picked up his chair, flipping it around and sitting on it backwards. “Break?”

Camillia stretched her arms over her head, “ You know give up, cry, scream, the whole shebang.”

Lance shook his head, “no not really, well besides cry.”

“So then why were telling your brain to think?” She looked at her brother from where she was laying down, her brown eyes full of curiosity.

Lance looked towards the floor, “I need to talk to Keith. I need to tell him everything like my feelings and stuff,” he moved his arms in a circle. He watch his sister nod, closing her eyes in thought.  

“If you don't mind me asking, what are your emotions for Keith?”

Lance laughed, “You mean you don't know? Everyone else can read them pretty well.”

She shrugged, “I have my suspicions but I try not to assume before I know everything. I understand if you don't like him, unfortunately not every story is a happy one.”

Quiet filled the air and Lance attempting to form sentences on his head. Come on, just work with me. “No I don't hate him, I think I may love him.”