Chapter Eight: What's Happening?

I woke up to the sound of static, it seems to be that I fell asleep while my radio was still on. I got up and did what I normally do in the mornings. It was a Wednesday, so I took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, etc.

After I finished doing all that good stuff I went to go check in on my dad, I was really worried about him. You know like with what happened yesturday.

I knew how he felt because I was feeling the same thing, his pain. Losing someone you love is devastating, especially if you knew you could have done something about it. My dad was absolutely fond of my mother, he was in love with her.

My mother was the best person alive, she was so kind, so loving/caring. She was my hero. She was and always will be my role model.

I was just about to open the door to my dad's room when I heard something coming from there. It was the voice of my mom and dad singing happy birthday. It was a tape recording of my 10 birthday. My dad was looking at it again.

I could tell that my dad was happy watching this. He was still in love with her. Then I hear a pop, the tape popped out. I went inside and saw my dad putting in a tape of my first Christmas. He then sat back down in the bed, I went along next to him.

"How are you feeling daddy?"

"Oh, I'm feeling fine. I just have a little hangover but that's all, I'm just resting."

"What are you watching?"

"Some old videos of us, you know like your mom, myself, and you."

"I'm glad you're feeling better dad. You know I love you right? You know that?"

"Yes Julie I do. I love you too."

"Okay good, dad I'm going out today, so don't worry about me. I'll be okay and home at about 12."

"With who?"

"Josh."

"Okay please be careful don't make the mistakes I did. I love you and have fun."

"I will dad. I love you too."

I left dad's room and went to mine. I needed to find a good outfit since I'm going out with Josh today. Ooo I'm so excited!!

***

*ding*dong*

"Hello? Julie?"

"I'll be right there."

Ooo I'm so happy I'm so happy!! Haha ok so I won't bore you I'm going to skip ahead a little.

So he picked me up and we went to go get some dinner, after dinner we went to go see a movie. It was such a cute movie. I really wasn't able to watch it fully though because I mean I was with Josh, so uhh :***

It was getting late, I was getting a little tired, so we headed to my house. All we were doing in the car was laugh. We were bringing up the most retarded memories we can remember.

We reached my house and like before we jus sat there in his car. You can kind of tell that he wants to tell me something. But like before nothing comes out of his mouth.

I was about to lean over to fine him a good bye kiss when he started crying. I didn't know what to think, I was so confused. For some reason i believed that he was going to real up to me so I opened the door.

He leaned over and closed the door, grabbed my face and kissed me. When we stopped his eyes were still a little red.

"Babe, I need to say something to you. I don't want you to be mad, but this decision was made before I came back. Just know that I love you."

At this point I was like, DAMN he's breaking up with me after dating for only two days.

"Uhh okay what is it?"

"Ugh nothing never mind."

"No, just tell me."

"Okay well...."

As he was talking my heart was breaking, why does this keep happening to me!