Chapter 8

Roughly 2 months later October 3rd.

----------------------
So it's October now meaning it has been roughly two months since I was thrown back in time. I'm definitely not as miserable as I thought I'd be....just kidding. Not because of Tom on no I've been puking my guts out since the sixth week of my pregnancy. Oh and the term "morning sickness" is a lie! It comes in the morning yes, but also at five o'clock in the evening, 10 o'clock at night, 3 am and on and on. It's a bloody torture cycle I tell you! I forced myself away from the toilet standing up, I had just puked for the first time today. "You know I bet you have that awful stomach flu that's going around Roz you should really go get that checked out," Mildred said walking into the bathroom with a cup of water. "I'm fine Milly thanks," I said offering her a tight-lipped smile even though I was dying on the inside. "No problem, get in the shower i'll go get your robes," she said walking out of the bathroom and closing the door, if only she knew what was really going on. I got into the shower and tried to wake myself up. When I was done I changed into the robes Mildred had sat on the wash basin. I've gotten quite close to all my dorm mates especially Mildred she's been very kind to me. Everything has been going relatively well come to think of it. Tom had actually been pretty helpful on bad days, not emotionally in the least bit, but more of the 'I'll write out your homework go lay down' type of thing. It's pretty convenient to have a genius as the father of your baby even though he can be a smug little prat at times. My life so far here has been Tom parading me around like a shiny new toy to all his followers and anyone who dared look our way in an effort to make our 'relationship' as believable as possible. He normally drags me to the library or tries to get me to attend his boring meetings. I usually sit in the back and catch up on my sleep. His followers have actually accepted Tom and I quite easily and tend to greet me in the halls when they pass me by, or offer a hand when my book load gets to heavy. They're usually available to help me with things when Tom isn't around. Most definitely because of strict orders from Tom himself. Life isn't to bad for a pregnant teenage witch at Hogwarts.

Looking in the mirror was not a good choice as my skin was pale and even my eyebags had bags! Not to mention my hair was a bird's nest! Oh well nothing a few cosmetics can't help. I quickly fixed my self up to look like I haven't been up all night puking. I haven't started showing yet but I have a feeling my belly will start showing soon. Everyone will soon find out that I am pregnant and I have a feeling things won't be so good for me. Following Tom around like a lost puppy, had its disadvantages. Everything had to be perfect or have a rhyme or reason. I felt pressured to keep up this facade of being perfect and happy, but it became more difficult as time went on. He doesn't really allow me to to complain to him all that much, but he does help me out when need be, and for that I am grateful. He's always asking if I'm feeling okay or if I need anything. He acts as if at any time I could break, and trust me I do feel that fragile these days. This is him taking care of his plan making sure it is successful. I don't care about his motives as long as I keep getting those chocolate muffins he brings me from the kitchen when I crave them, now if only I could get a foot rub. Everyone believes that we are in a committed relationship and that's why I follow him everywhere when really it's him making me tag along so he can keep an eye on me. He hardly let me out of his sight.

I have been talking to my friends a lot lately, the ones from the future, staying up late discussing names. I ask to speak to my parents but they always seem to be busy. It's almost as if they've forgotten about me. Every girl needs her mom, but she has been distracted lately and I know why. Pansy informed me the other day about my mother's pregnancy. Yes that's right my mother is pregnant at the same time as me. A replacement child I guess. I looked down at my hands as I thought of my parents replacing me. What a great way of forgetting me. Perhaps it's for the best, but that doesn't stop it from hurting. I sighed and made my way out of my dorm trying not to burst into tears. I have the worst mood swings these days, I swear I don't know how Tom keeps up, but he does and he does it pretty well. A few nights back I bursted out crying because I dropped my chocolate muffin on the way to class. Tom ran all the way to the kitchens to grab me another one and it made me the happiest I've ever been. Maybe he didn't get the light end of the haul after all. It would seem we're both carrying the heavy load on our backs as our journey kicks on.