Chapter 43

All I could see was an image of myself walking to get sorted in Hogwarts all those months ago. "Tom what is this?" I asked as I watched myself sit in the chair and get sorted into Slytherin. "You'll see," he said just as the image changed to him and I in potions when I tried to tell him I was pregnant the first time. When it changed to me finally telling him I was pregnant in the girls bathroom the memories accelerated until I saw the one of us dancing together in my last few days before I died. Images of the babies being born flashed infront of us and then all of the most important events up until this point followed. All of these memories were through Tom's eyes.

     "Everything you've said and done has been perminatley been ingrained into my mind," he said suddenly. "You need to see how fondly I think of you," he continued. "Where are we?" I asked. "Inside my mind," he responded. "Tom I dont understand-" he interrupted me. "You've just seen my most important memories, my most fond remembrances," he said. "I'm in all of them," I observed. "So you know how important you are to me," he said. "That doesn't mean you can treat me terribly," I said narrowing my eyes at him. "You mustn't tantalize me," he said. "You mustn't be an ignorant git," I responded. He flicked his wand and our settings turned back to normal. "Roslyn I'm trying to apologize," he said with a sigh. "No you're trying to butter me up so I will forget how awful you were," I said storming off into the house as he followed me.

    "I said I was sorry," he said. "You never once really apologized," I said. "Well I am," he said grabbing my wrist, forcing me to come to a stop. "Again with the grabbing?" I asked raising in brow at him. "I'm sorry," he said, letting me go. "Then why do I get this awful feeling like you're not?" I asked. "It's all in your mind. Don't you think that if I really wanted to hurt you I would've done it a long time ago?" He asked. "What kind of thing is that to say?" I asked incredulously. "I don't mean it like that," he said. "You're insane and Scarlett is sick, so if you would make haste and go wash yourself of your lunacy that'd be great," I said moving to grab Scarlett from her stroller. "You're not making this very easy," he said becoming irritated. "It's not supposed to be," I said as I carried Scarlett to the nursery.

   "I'm going out," he said suddenly as he went to retrieve his coat. "What? You're just gonna leave?" I asked angrily. "It seems like I'm not wanted around here," he said. "It's because you do things like this you loon. We need to work this out!" I exclaimed. "I've already apologized," he said. "Well maybe next time you can try to mean it," I said with an eye roll as he appeared in the nursery. "Roslyn believe me I do mean it," he said kneeling down infront of me as I sat in the rocking chair holding my daughter. "I have had a lot of time to think things over and in being here alone I have come to realize that-" I interrupted him. "You're crazy?" I suggested. "That does it," He said as he got up and stormed out of the room. Maybe I'm being too harsh on him, I thought as I put Scarlett in her crib and did the same with Raven. I let an hour go by until I finally "womaned" up and decided to take the bull by the horns.

   Swallowing your pride is one of the most difficult things to do. I quietly wandered into the bedroom where Tom was sitting, reading a book. I proceeded to softly knock on the doorframe to catch his attention. "I don't believe you have to knock to enter your own bedroom," he said without looking up. I sighed and walked over to him, sitting across from him on the bed. "Got a minute?" I asked, softly pushing his book down. "Go on," he said, still not looking at me. "It would help if you'd acknowledge me," I said looking away from him. I heard him close his book and shift to face me. "I think I was a little harsh," I said looking up at him. "You were as well, especially when you abandoned me at the hospital with the twins, that was inexcusable," I said. "I knew you had the means to get home," he replied. "It's still not okay," I said. "I never claimed it was," he said. "Anyway I just want things to at least be okay between the two of us," I said. "I don't know if that can happen," he said getting up from his spot on the bed. "You're kidding right?" I asked him as he faced away from me. "No, I'm simply saying that I don't know if I can forgive such a brazen person," he said, but I could pick up the humor in his voice. "Oh be quiet you, I know when your trying to get a rise out of me," I said. "Would it help if I said I forgive you?" I asked. "It could help," he replied as he stood up from the bed. "Oh stop being a drama queen and go kiss your children goodnight you haven't seen them in days," I said. "How about I start with my wife?" He asked walking over to me. "I may have "forgiven" you but your still not off he hook," I said. "Fine," He said turning torwards the door. "But don't think you're sleeping in the bed tonight," he said to which I rolled my eyes. "You're a real jokester today aren't you?" I asked to which he smiled. "Only making up for lost time, welcome back," he said kissing my head and then waking out the door. Yeah he's still on my list...

———————————————I hope you guys enjoyed the ending to this fight but there's more twists and turns to come I'm warning you!!! Anyway you are all super great and thanks for voting on the cover for my new fanfic! "SHE'S SO (LE)STRANGE" will be coming...

———————————————
I hope you guys enjoyed the ending to this fight but there's more twists and turns to come I'm warning you!!! Anyway you are all super great and thanks for voting on the cover for my new fanfic! "SHE'S SO (LE)STRANGE" will be coming soon to Wattpad!!! Anyway I enjoy you all very much and you mustn't forget to leave me a comment because I'm very lonely!!!!

———————————————I hope you guys enjoyed the ending to this fight but there's more twists and turns to come I'm warning you!!! Anyway you are all super great and thanks for voting on the cover for my new fanfic! "SHE'S SO (LE)STRANGE" will be coming...