Welcome To The Jungle

"Don't you think it's a bit sad that your only friend is a regular at some sleazy bar- no offense Tommy- and you don't even know her name?"

"Well it isn't for a lack of effort, I've been asking for months. And you aren't my only friend, Sunshine."

She couldn't help but chuckle as she tipped her head back quickly downing the shot. He had started calling her Sunshine about two months back as a joke due to her ever so cheerful demeanor.

Juice began to plead with the bar owner again. "Tommy, could you at least give me a hint? I know you know."

"She's my best customer, I ain't pissin' 'er off," Tommy drawled out as he wiped down the bar. He didn't need to look up to know that she had a smug grin plastered across her lips and that Juice was rolling his eyes in frustration. The duo had been doing this for close to six months now, and neither were going to give up any time soon.

"Anyway," Tommy continued as he poured all three of them a shot, "you couldn't pay me enough money in the world to get on this one's bad side. I swear I seen her castrate a man jus' by lookin' at 'em." Tommy swallowed his shot in one well practiced gulp as Juice stared at her in both admiration and shock.

Juice knew better than to think she was a sweet as she looked, her attitude was gruff and cold. Her humor tended to be very dry, and dark. However, he didn't think she was strong enough to lift more than fifteen or so pounds on her own. Now the thought of her taking on full grown man so easily both intimidated and humored him. He let out a short burst of laughter. There was no way it could be true, Tommy was just making a joke to appease her.

"Hey, Juicey!"

Everyone turned toward the front door that had been slammed open to see a biker dressed in his colors standing there with a pinched look of concern distorting his otherwise sweet face.

"You're gonna have to cut your playdate short, we've got a situation. Friends and Family are on lockdown at the clubhouse. Tommy, close up. You have to come too. Clay's orders." The mystery biker spoke in choppy sentences, and was rushing the regulars out of the bar as he spoke.

"She's gotta come with." Juice said with a finality that she hadn't heard from him before, as he jabbed his thumb in her direction.

"No," she shrugged and took Juice's shot for him as she stood up.

"No?" Tommy, Juice and the unknown biker questioned her simultaneously.

"Sweetheart, listen, I know you can take care of yourself but if Clay gave the orders, then you can't go against it." Tommy tried to reason with her.

"First of all, I've never met Clay and I don't fear him like you all do. Second, he gave the order that he wants you there, not me."

"You're coming. I don't care what you say." Juice snapped at her as the biker blocked her exit. "You've been affiliated with the club through me and the bar. You aren't safe without us."

"Fine, whatever. I probably shouldn't be driving anyway. Who's going to be my D.D.?" she asked with a sigh.

"Tig, you take her. I'll get Tommy there. Oh, and Sunshine, you better behave." Juice ordered.

She simply rolled her eyes and followed the biker out to his bike where he handed her a plain black helmet. It didn't take the pair long to reach the clubhouse.

"You tell him your name yet, Doll?" the biker, Tig, asked as he lead her inside the clubhouse.

"Nope," she answered with the ghost of a smile playing across her lips.

"Who's this?" an older brunette with blonde highlights and a thick surgical scar down her chest asked as she stared the duo down.

"She's a friend of Juice and Tommy. Juicey boy asked to keep her safe til all of this blows over." Tig answered as he took his time soaking in the woman's image.

"Fine. You got a name, sweetheart?" the woman asked.

"Andy."

"You're fucking kidding," Juice's voice carried from the doorway, "I've been asking for six months and you won't even give me a hint! But you give it up to Gemma in under a minute? Un-fucking-believable."

"She's not trying to get in my pants."

"Don't be so sure, doll face." Tig chuckled as he guided Juice away.

"That a nickname?" Gemma asked, with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Yeah, that a problem?" Andy quipped defensively.

Gemma smirked, "The guys are about to head out. You'll stay here until it's safe for you to go."

"You've got a lot of people staying here. You need any help taking care of them?"

Gemma paused, studying Andy. "Yeah, actually. I'm just about to make a grocery run. Why don't you join?"