Don't Damn Me

"You know, Tiggy, I could get used to this. Livin' this rent free life," Andy laughed as she put her feet up on the coffee table as she sat on the couch next to him. The guys had decided to have Andy stay in the extra room at Tig's house as long as she kept it clean and didn't bring any guys home. "I'll kick your ass back to Tacoma and you'll have to face Lee's Old Lady," Tig chuckled back. Andy stayed quiet through the rest of the movie, still unsure of how much she could joke around with Tig. She was so deep in thought that she hadn't even noticed his phone ring.

"We gotta head up to clubhouse, shits happening."

Andy jumped up, "Is everyone okay?"

"Just grab your jacket, lets go."

Andy got on the back of his bike, making sure to keep her face covered just like the guys had told her to. They didn't want anyone but the club knowing where she was, she was supposed to stay hidden at all times. It didn't take long for the pair to reach the clubhouse, and Tig didn't hesitate once they arrived. "Get inside, keep your head down." His tone was gruff, and it irritated Andy but she kept her mouth shut and did as he asked.

"Fuck you!" A woman yelled and hit Opie's chest, "I'm not just a pussy!"

"Yeah, you are. Now get the fuck out." Opie growled pointing to the door. The woman turned and locked eyes with Andy, "And what the fuck are you looking at, skank?" She spat as she stalked toward Andy, her fake designer purse swinging wildly from her elbow. "Yeah, pretty much." Andy shrugged as she looked her up and down. "What?" The blonde asked, clearly not catching the insult. "I said I was looking at the skank, you obviously don't use that little blonde head of yours for anything but sucking cock, do you?"

"You stupid little whore!" The blonde swung on Andy, missing wildly causing Andy to laugh. Andy grabbed the woman by the back of her head and slammed her head down onto the bar top. "Andy! Kitchen! Now!" Happy shouted at her as he stood up from his seat at the bar. "You guys never let me have any fun," Andy groaned and let go of the girl as she headed into the kitchen.

Andy could hear the girl yelling as the guys escorted her out, she sat on the counter with her arms crossed over chest. Happy came in with an angrier look than usual on his face. "What the hell was that all about?"

"Can you just yell at me and get it over with? Isn't there club business to get to?"

"You want to tell me why you broke the pornstar's nose?"

"I'm bored. You guys keep me locked up 24/7, and she started it."

"You fucking kidding me? You bring that shit on the club because you were bored? You got to get your shit under control, little girl."

"Let me help with shit, I'm losing my mind. I washed Tig's sheets eight times today and I'm still not sure that was enough."

Happy glared at her and took her by the arm as he lead her back out to the main part of the clubhouse. "Mike Tyson over here wants more freedom."

"We'll deal with that shit later, for now we gotta focus on those Greek gangsters that shot up our warehouse." Jax snapped but didn't do a good job of hiding the small grin on his face.

"They left a note, said for Andy to meet them at Hanna's."

"I don't want you guys getting hurt if it's a trap, I'll go alone."

"Yeah, that's why we don't let you make the plans, Sunshine." Juice laughed causing her to roll her eyes.

"Hap and Tig will go in with her. Chibs, Opie, and me will be outside for backup. Juice, you stay outta sight, they think you're fuckin' her." Jax ordered and the others nodded.

"So you're not even going to consult your President about a potential trap that could get all of you killed?" Andy asked with a hand on her hip, and her cocked to the side questioningly. Happy flicked her hard on the temple, "Club business." She shot her best 'go to hell' look at Happy and scoffed before heading back into the kitchen.

Juice followed her and she sighed, leaning into his side. "I'm sorry, Juicy. I never meant to get you or your club involved. I just liked talking to you."

He kissed the top of her head as he wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her in a tight hug. A sad smile crossed her face as she rested her cheek against his neck. "It's alright, Sunshine." Juice's voice was quiet and hoarse, almost hollow.

"Hey, what's up? You sound sad?" Andy asked pulling away so she could look up at him. "I'm fine, kid. Don't worry about me." He forced a smile at her and she narrowed her eyes at him. "All you do is worry about me, I get to worry about you too."

"If you want to look out for me then do what we tell you, when we tell you." His voice was hard and cold, he stalked away from her and she frowned. Juice had never acted distant toward her, whatever was going on with him couldn't be good. She decided to ignore his advice and went to go find Jax. 

She caught up to Jax as he was getting on his bike. An annoyed expression crawled onto his face, "What now?" She ignored his rudeness, deciding to make an attempt at civility. "Check on, Juice. He's acting different, he's going to do something stupid and I don't want him getting hurt." Her face was hard, her hand on  the handlebars of his bike stopping him from leaving before she was done. "Yeah, well I guess you should've thought of that before dragging my club into your personal shit." 

"Damnit, Jax! Don't you think I tried to keep him out of it? I didn't even tell him my name, I didn't go home with him, I had no contact with him outside of that damn bar. I didn't want you guys in this shit, I did everything." Andy was frustrated, she didn't know what to do.

"No, you didn't. If you'd left earlier, he would've never gotten involved. None of us would have." He pushed her hand off his bike and started it, riding past her. He left her standing there, anger rolling off her in waves. 

"I'll handle it my damn self then." She hissed to herself as she pulled the hood of her jacket over her head and stormed off the compound. She found her way to the nearest bar, throwing the door open causing everyone in the bar to look at her.

"Anyone in here seen any new Greek guys hanging around lately?"