Uncomfortable

"Andromeda!"

Andy pressed herself further into the bathtub, trying to melt into the porcelain so she wouldn't be seen. That was a voice she hoped to never hear again. Vasilios. Her ex.

His voice still sounded far away like he hadn't made it into the motel room yet. Andy didn't want to give away her position but all she wanted to do was scream for help. She heard the sound of vehicles speeding away and sunk down into the tub. The club was abandoning her. She felt like she couldn't breathe. The sound of gunshots died down and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Andy."

"Andy! Damnit, girl, we gotta go."

That gruff, raspy voice. The bald head peering over the tub and holding a hand out to her. Happy.

"You're still here?" she gasped at him.

"Yeah, I am. But I'm not going to be for long, the cops will be here any second."

They raced out of the bathroom and collected all of their belongings before rushing out of the motel room. The club was ready to go and the sound of sirens was getting closer. Andy wrapped her arms around Happy's waist as she climbed onto the back of his bike. He barely waited for her to sit down before taking off.

Eventually they stopped at a small house, and parked all the bikes either in the garage or the backyard. An annoyed looking woman in her thirties walked out and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What the hell, Rane?" She snapped at him.

"Babe, let's talk about this in private. Guys, go inside." Rane ordered.

Andy stayed close to Happy, she was nervous and jumpy and trying to hide it. The guys were all being loud and arguing and she was freaking out on the inside. "Happy, can I use your phone? To call Juice?"  Andy asked quietly.

He thought for a second before shaking his head, "Nah, sorry. Club's busy right now."

Andy nodded, "I'm going to take a walk now." Her voice was distant and empty.

"Prospect! Stay close to her!" Happy ordered gruffly, "You two stay close to here."

They made it halfway down the driveway before the prospects presence was too aggravating for Andy. She began walking faster and so the prospect sped up to. "You don't need to baby me," she snapped crossing her arms over her chest and turning to face him, "I'm just fine on my own."

"Club wants you safe," he shrugged and kept walking, "so I'll keep an eye on you."

She rolled her eyes at him, "I'm Sam by the way. Stop rolling your eyes at me, I'm just doing my job."

"I wanted to go for a walk to get out of that loud house and have some time to think." Andy growled at him.

"It's not like I'm yelling, I'm talking quietly. What's your problem with me?" He shoved his hands into his jean pockets as they walked.

"I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be involved with the club. I spent months not telling Juice my name so that this shit wouldn't happen. I have been alone for years, avoiding this. And now here you all are, babying me."

"We're not babying you. We're helping you. Get over your little pity party and accept it. You don't have to be alone anymore. We're offering you a family, and you should take it."

"Watch the attitude, prospect. You're not a member yet, so don't talk down to me. Now, take me back to Happy I need to talk to him about getting back to Charming."

Sam grinned to himself, knowing he had won the argument.

"Wipe that grin off your face." Andy snapped at Sam as they walked through the front door. The members all cheered and whistled at the prospect, thinking he had gotten lucky. Andy rolled her eyes knowing what they were thinking. While Happy flared at the prospect.

"Happy, can I talk to you?" Andy asked gesturing to the door. He seemed to be ignoring her and she sighed, adjusting her weight from one foot to the other. "Please?" She asked, but quieter this time.

"What?" He growled at her as he walked out the front door. "What are you so pissed at me about?" Andy asked as she shut the door behind her. "Is that all you wanted to talk about it?" He snapped at her, running his hand over his tattooed scalp and facing away from her.

"No. I wanted to talk to you about what's going on. Get me back to Charming and I'll help the guys get rid of this problem, and I have a proposition for them." Andy explained, nervously twiddling her thumbs. Happy muttered something under his breath.

"What?" Andy snapped shoving Happy so that he would turn to look at her. "Watch it." He growled grabbing her by the wrist. "I will when you tell me what your fucking problem is." Andy growled back just as fiercely.

Happy let go of her and pushed past her walking into the house and slamming the door closed behind him. Andy hit the door before turning and walking back down the drive way.

"Get your ass back here!" Happy yelled from the doorway. "No! I'm going to talk to Juice, like I said! Which you would know if you stopped being pissed at me for no damn reason!" Andy yelled back.

"Fine! Get yourself killed! Doesn't fuckin' matter to me!" Happy yelled back as went back into the house. "One of you take her to Charming, please. Clay wants her there safe." Happy sighed as he walked through the living room.