Highway To Hell

"Who's the hot blonde with Gem?" Kozik asked as he joined Clay, Opie, and Jax.

"Juice's mystery girl." Jax chuckled, and they all shared a knowing look as Gemma stared her down. Jax was always popular with the ladies, his features are more than appealing. Handsome, shaggy blonde, cocky, blue eyes, and a smile that lights up a room. Meanwhile, his life long best friend Opie was just as handsome but in much different much more rugged way. Opie was a giant, with long brown hair, and cozy brown eyes you could disappear into. His smile could make the coldest hearts melt. Kozik followed the common theme of damaged and handsome men, blonde and beautiful with incredibly defined arms. Clay however, was older and bitter he may have been handsome at one point. His good looks had been replaced with anger and paranoia, that much wasn't hard to see.

The group watched as the small girl didn't back down from Gemma's harshness. "You think she's going to be a problem?" Clay asked, pressing his beer to his lips.

"Give her some time before you get rid of her, she could be fun." Jax shrugged and winked as he caught Andy's eye.

"They went grocery shopping together, and Andy's a little hard to get along with at first. You think Gemma is gonna kick her out?" Juice asked nervously as he joined the group, running his hands over his half bald head.

"Hey Juice," Andy walked over to the group and smiled, "Gemma said to have you introduce me to the guys."

"How are you two?" Juice questioned, looking at her questioningly.

"She's still sizing me up, but I'll win her over eventually." Andy shrugged, flashing an adorable smile at the group.

"I thought you said she was mean, Juice? Seems like a sweetheart to me." Jax said smirking at her.

"She's just playing nice until she gets to know you a little better," Juice rolled his eyes with a grin. "Anyway, this is Clay, the President of the MC, and Jax, the VP, then there's Opie, the dumb blonde from Tacoma is Kozik."

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Andy."

"So you're the one thats been keeping Juicy Boy busy," a man with a thick accent and scars on his face walked over them. "Nice to meet ya lass. I'm Chibs."

"Uh, hi." Andy stuttered suddenly nervous, the man had a sweet face and a beautiful voice. She felt bad because she knew of this man. She knew of the things he'd gone through that he didn't deserve. "You're Kerrianne's dad."

"How in the bloody hell do you know that?" Chibs asked suddenly defensively.

"I went to boarding school with her a few years back. She was younger than me, kept a picture of you in her dorm." Andy explained recoiling from the group.

"How's she doing?" Chibs asked his voice suddenly filled with concern.

"She's good, a damn genius. She's gotta have the biggest brain of anyone I've ever known. I didn't get to know her very well, but she was sweet. She didn't take shit from anyone either." Andy said softly.

Chibs nodded and walked away.

A gruff voice broke up the silence, "Clay, I gotta talk to you." It was a man Andy hadn't been introduced to yet but she was guessing that by the way Juice was shooing her away from the group that she wasn't going to be introduced to him anytime soon.

"So where ya from, doll?" Tig asked, slinging his arm across her shoulders as they walked toward the bar. "Little bit of everywhere," she shrugged leaning into him. Something about him was comforting, in a very father figure type of way, like Chibs.

"You using Juice to get with a patch?" Tig asked dryly.

Andy laughed, "What's so great about getting with a patch? Seems like there's quite a bit of drama with you guys." She gestured to all the groups of people involved in their heated discussions.