Chapter Ten

"Jack." My mom said rubbing my back. I was sobbing into my hands. Alex was hugging me. May and Alex were in the kitchen. Joe remained upstairs.

"He hates it." I sobbed, "He's pissed."

"We still love you." Alex said pulling my beanie back. "Please don't cry."

"I'm sorry." I said looking up wiping my face. Alex wiped tears from my face with his thumb.

"Please don't be upset." Alex rubbed my head. My mom was getting the pizza from the front door. Alex kissed my cheek, "Its your birthday, please be happy." He continued to wipe tears off of my face.

"I love you." I mouthed kissing Alex. My mom took the pizza into the kitchen and got out plates. She ran upstairs to get my dad and Joe. We all started getting pizza. I got one piece. Alex had two. We all went and sat in the dining room and started eating. I was in between both Alex's. I got my phone out of my pocket after hearing it buzz.

Hey, Happy Birthday c: stay a virgin! -Tay

I laughed at it before replying.

Thanks Tay! My mom is home. No birthday sex >:( -J

"Who are you texting?" May asked from beside Alex.

"Tay." I said sitting on my phone, "She told me happy birthday and to stay a virgin tonight." Everyone laughed.

"No sex for the poor babies." Alex laughed.

"Bitch." I punched her in the shoulder. Joe sat down beside May and started eating a single piece. "If fucking mom and dad would leave." I chuckled.

"You wish, Jacko, she isn't going to leave you and Alex here like that." May giggled.

"I wish." Alex mumbled from besside me. I smiled at him.

"Me too." I whispered as a smirked. He laughed a little. My mom and dad both came back down and sat down across the table from us. Joe moved over a little bit so he was beside my mom. They both had pizza. "I'm really sorry, dad." I said trying to make him no so upset.

"Jack, I don't want to talk about it." He said starting to eat.

"I just want to know one thing." I said like a smartass, "Do you hate me?" My dad stayed silent for a minute.

"No, Jack, I'm just a little upset." My dad said putting his food down, "I wish you could be easier to handle." He said getting up walking from the table. I broke, I completly lost it.

"Me?! I'm hard to handle! Obviously, you've never taken a look into your other two goddamn kid's lifes! Partying every other night. Me? All I do is sit in my room and listen to music. And then I go to camp. This time when I went to camp, I met Alex! The only fucking thing that makes me happy! And if you can't let me be with him. I'd rather be fucking dead!" I screamed as my dad walked away, "Alex is the only fucking reason I'm alive!" My dad's jaw dropped. I was shaking. My dad walked away and started going up the steps.

"Please calm down, baby." Alex said rubbing my back.

"Why is he so unexcepting?" I asked.

"Jack, I don't know. You and Alex need to stay down here tonight. Go and change after we eat and sleep down here." My mom said, "Sleep on the couch or the floor."

"We will." I smiled. Alex and I were holding hands underneath the table. My mom took all of the plates into the kitchen.

"Do you want us to sing to you? Or do you just want cake?" My mom asked.

"Cake." I laughed. Myy mom went back into the kitchen. She had plates with cake in her hands. She put them in front of me.

"Happy Birthday, Jacko!" May said patting my back. I looked at Alex who was mumbling.

"What?" I asked him.

"Cake." He said running his finger along the icing and onto my face. I bit his finger.

"I love cake." I said taking a bite of the cake. Alex wiped the icing off of my cheek and put his finger in his mouth.

"Awh, so cute I might vomit." Alex said laughing to May, "I wish I was gay." She laughed.

"You're awful." I said punching her in the shoulder.

"Stop hitting me, ass." She giggled.

"Alex, shut up, its his birthday. Let him be an asshole." May said sarcastically.

"I love you guys." I smiled. We all continued to eat cake.

---

After we ate cake Alex and I sat back on the couch. We weren't watching the movie we were just talking. Alex was sitting up and I was using his lap as a pillow. I changed into gym shorts and a tee shirt.

"Soft hair." Alex laughed. He was playing with my hair.

"I love you." I said trying to sit up. He pushed me back down.

"I love you more." He kissed me.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No." He said.

"Oh." I said sitting up. I sat on his lap.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you." He said rubbing my thigh.

"No, its okay." I smirked, "You're my first relationship, I don't know what to do."

"I'll show you." Alex said biting his lip. He kissed me. We kissed for almost a minute. I backed up and Alex kept ahold of my lip in between his teeth. I continued to kiss him. I felt Alex put his hands up my shirt. His hands were cold against my skin. I shivered. "I'm sorry." He whispered covering us with the blanket.

"How far are we going to go?" I whispered trying not to  wake up my parents.

"All the way, if you want." Alex said kissing my neck. I shivered agian.

"What about my parents?" I asked with my hands around Alex's waist.

"We'll keep everything quite." Alex rubbed my back.

"I fucking love you." I said kissing him and playing with his hair.

"I know." He whispered taking off my shirt.