Epilogue

Epilogue

Third Person Point of View

            Music was playing harmonically as a beautiful young woman in a fitted, white dress walked down the isle, trailing behind two young girls casting sakura petals on the ground.

            A man with spiked, gray hair smirked a smile that could entrance you forever in its gaze, and took the woman's soft, small hand into his as she stepped up next to him.

            After a few words of wisdom, the priest began to say, "Hatake Kakashi, wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

            "I will," the to-be-wedded man replied, glancing at his to-be-wedded wife with a small smirk, as she just simply blushed in a nervous fashion. He placed the ring onto her finger.

            The priest saw this and simply chuckled at the couple before continuing, "Sato Sayaka, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

            "I will," she said with a soft smile that melted her husband-to-be's heart. She placed his ring onto his finger.

            "Then I pronounce you husband and wife," the priest closed his booklet containing the incantations, before turning to the gray-haird man. "You may now kiss the bride."

            "I've been waiting for this moment," Kakashi told her flirtatiously before giving her a kiss for the public to see.

            "So have I," she said breathlessly after the kiss had ended, and the people were standing in ovation and applauding.

            Among the people in the crowds were Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Gai . . . Among others were there as well, such as Gaara no Subaku and Tsunade.

            "Congratulations," many people shouted as the couple ran down the isle, attempting to avoid the rice and confetti being thrown at them.

            Outside the church, they were greeted with the other guests who had ran out with them and they conversed as to soon there was a reception. The bride and groom danced the night away blissfully as others ate and danced as well.

            It wasn't until deep into the night that the couple was finally left to be alone at their house, where they flirted continuously.

            He kissed her ardently out of the blue, and she kissed him back with equal passion in response. The both of them knew where this was going.

            She blushed endlessly into the kiss, as he carried her bridal style into the bedroom.

            "I'll make you blush all night, and you will want me more than ever," was all was heard before they kissed again . . . and only they knew what would go on next.

~*~*~*~

So, yeah . . .

I think you know what happens next xD

The end. I just want to thank everyone who read this story and loved it as much as I did. There are too many people to count, so you know who you are. :) and yes, that includes you. :D

Love,

~FujiwaraYuko~