Chapter 1

No one would think she was seventeen years old.

Rad let his gaze travel from her red high heels up to her long, toned legs. Her short black dress barely reached her mid-thighs, showcasing creamy smooth skin. He wondered what she would taste like if he ran his tongue over that soft creamy flesh.

His mouth curved into a smile.

She shouldn't be wearing that, he thought idly as he ran his eyes over the curve of her hips and narrow waist. Her dress was not made for barely eighteen-year olds. That dress was made for women willing to be f*cked long and hard. Yelena Florence Valderama may look like a sex siren in her little black dress and long wavy brown hair, but she was just a little bratty girl playing dress up.

"Hey, Rad, baka matunaw na 'yung babae n'yan."

Ibinaling niya ang titig kay Joshua. Nakangisi ito sa kanya habang tumutunga ng beer.

Nakataas naman ang sulok ng mga labi ni Patrick habang nakatitig din sa grupo nina Yelena. "That's one fine piece of ass," sulsol ng dating kaklase.

Tipping his head back, he returned his gaze to the girl. Tumatawa ito sa kung anong sinabi ng kaibigan nito. The pulsing lights danced across her face, splaying shadows and lights over her wide dark eyes and flushed cheeks. His eyes drifted to her full pink lips, and he lazily wondered what it would feel like to have those soft lips wrapped around his arousal.

He took a swig of his beer as his gaze flicked to the smooth column of Yelena's neck, down to the soft swell of her breasts. Patrick was right, he thought as put his beer down; Yelena Valderama was one fine piece of ass, and he would enjoy f*cking with her.

"So, ano na, Rad, may ibubuga ba ang mga babae dito sa mga babae sa States?"

Ibinalik niya ang titig kay Joshua, at nakitang mapanukso ang tingin nito. May curiosity din doon at kaunting inggit. Rich preppy boy, poster boy noon si Joshua. Eighteen years old ang mga ito pero mukhang gatas pa rin dapat ang iniinom at hindi beer. Physically, he was a year older than them, but in all other aspects, he had always been older than most twenty-five or thirty-year-olds. He never had the same innocence as most kids. Never had the same boyish excitement.

"I didn't come to the States to play ."

Tumawa ang dalawang kausap.

"Of course, of course." Tumunga ulit si Patrick ng beer nito. "But still, give us deets, bro. Come on, two years din tayong naging magkakaklase. Spill it."

Umiling si Rad sa mga ito at bumalik ang titig niya kay Yelena. Nakaupo pa rin ito sa may bar, may kung anong alcoholic drink na iniinom. Sarcastic siyang ngumiti.

The little princess sure was getting naughty. He wondered what her father would say if the bastard found out sweet princess Yelena was not as sweet and innocent as everybody thought.

Tinawag niya ang isa sa mga server at lumapit ito sa kanila. May ibinulong siya rito at pasimpleng itinuro si Yelena. Kunot-noong napatitig din ang server sa dalaga.

"Do it," utos niya.

Kahit lito pa rin, tumango ang server at umalis.

"What's that?" usisa ni Joshua.

"Nothing."

"Wow naman, Rad, ang damot mo naman. What was that?"

"Just a message from my father."

"Yeah, yeah, fine, 'wag mong sabihin. It must be nice to own a place like this." Inilibot ng dating kaklase ang titig sa paligid ng club.

Makabasag-eardrum ang tugtog ng banda sa stage, at matatalas ang ilaw na pumupulso sa dance floor.