mAKING mEMORIES iN tHE aLLEY 1

A boy with hair that was once blonde, and now had grown out to a inky black was sitting at a small table with his father.

The two ate as they conversed about Harry's latest potion achievement, he had made a perfect swelling solution.

When suddenly there was a tapping on the window. Spelling the window open the owl landed on the back of Remus chair where it was given an owl treat while the letter was removed from its leg.

The red stamp with the Hogwarts crest banished any doubts of what it was. Harry's  letter. Harry quickly opened the letter to read,

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc.,
Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr. Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragonhide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.
COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic
by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory
by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration
by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions
by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble
OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

A week or so after getting the letter, Remus and Harry decided to go to Diagon Alley. Why one may ask that day, well discounts, lots and lots of discounts.

Remus grabbed the pendant under his robe and pushed his magic into it. The small pendant sat next to the one gifted to them from the werewolf pack. A crystalized seed that had runes carved in. As his magic was pushed into  the tunes gave off a soft glow showing their transfigurative nature.

Remus and Harry transformed into their, “alter egos" as Harry called them. Their disaigues when out in magical public.

Harry would be seen quickly, so he needed one for sure. Remus needed one as a few people from the war may recognize him.

They went from “Remus and Harry, the pack of two”  to, “Mike and Thomas Greenwood, the muggle born and his son.”

‘Mike’ was a tall and cadaverous man. A pinched face under his mop of light dirty blonde tangled hair. His light orange robes, contradicted the warm caramel brown pools full of life he called his eyes.

‘Thomas’ was a small boy with his bleach blonde hair in a small ponytail at the nape of his neck. Big light brown doe eyes were his only other distinctive feature. As the rest of him was engulfed in his soft gray robe.