True Train Compartment Companions

Harry sighed as he placed his trunk out of sight. Having past a few compartments full of snotty fifth and sixth years who were too good to help a ‘firsty’

‘If they knew I was Harry Potter, they would be be tripping over themselves to help me,’ he thought bitterly. Having a helping hand was not worth all the drama that would ensue.

Placing his trunk out of sight and out of mind, he decided to explore the train.

Sliding into the next compartment he saw two older girls screaming at eachother. Something about guys before fries and carbs.

Wanting no part of that, he quietly made his way out of the compartment to the next one.

The empty compartment was welcomed change from the chatty girls. Alas, he was on a quest to meet people.

So, the brave, maybe lion, made his way through the next round of compartments. Passing at least there games of exploding snap.

Finally, he came to a compartment that had four second years. A girl smacking a dark skinned kid with curly hair. The other two, you couldn't tell them apart, seemed to laughing at the other misfortune.

From their identical freckled faces to their identical hair, then their identical mischievous smirks, or possibly their identical clothing,  better yet their identical shoes, and lastly their magic.

“Why looky here Forge, a first busting all up in our compartment-"

“Without  knockin, why young sir-”

“Our kicker could have been down!”

“Then spell the door locked,” Harry said, tilling his head in a manner not too far off from a confused puppy. His large green eyes didn't help the situation , as they all feel the need to ‘aww.’

Thankfully they all were strong enough to hold back.

“I like this kid,” said the girl said as she tucked her dark, almost black, brown hair behind her ear, taking a risky glance at her curly headed crush.

“Aw, Angelica,” the curly headed boy said shooting her a grin, “I thought you like me,”

“BETRAYAL!” the twins screamed pointing their fingers at said girl accusingly.

Very confused as to what was happening, Harry said, “I'll be on my way, sorry for the intrusion,” as he slipped out into the next  compartment. Leaving behind a blushing girl and two twins rubbing where she had hit them.

Walking into the next compartment Harry found yet another redhead, this one running his mouth.

“Snakes would eat you alive they're the worst!” the ginger’s proclamation co ed the sound of the door opening and shutting behind the small blackett.

“Really? How so?” Harry asked sitting next to the obvious muggle born. Both were startled by his words, as it was the only thing that gave any indication that he was there.

The ginger, Ron, looked at Harry for a good thirty seconds, as if trying to figure something out. Whether it be of he recognize or how he got there, Harry had not a clue.

“Well,” the boy started started, “snakes are the worst they lie and cheat and-,”

“Have you met a slytherin?” Harry asked butting in an eyebrow raised in question.

“No, but I've heard stories of how terrible they are,”

“What if they're just that,” he paused for dramatic effect, “stories?”