mY oDD bANK tRIP(3)

The door chimes with its cherry tune. And a familiar 'Helloooo' came from behind the counter.

“Hello Kacey,” responded Mike as he walked up to the counter, stepping over a pile of fireworks and push kneazles.

“Remus,” came the normally excited girls calm reply

The youngest wizard was startled. How did she know?  Will she tell anyone?

Remus knew that most wandmakers had mage sight, so this did not faze him.

Dropping his glamour, he reassured the younger that it was alright.

“My wand?” Thomas asked wanting to see his wand. What he was here for.

With a nod she pulled out a slim navy blue box. Handing it to Thomas she put her hand on his and said, “It'll be better if you drop your glamour,”

Looking to Remus for confirmation, who nodded his head, Thomas dropped his glamour.

A dim light wrapped around the boy, and as it drew itself back into the pendant a very different boy appeared.

Inky black hair that was tangled nest was the first thing they saw. Next his parchment  skin.

Big almond shaped eyes the infamous green, that were framed with thick latches.

“Well, color me surprised,” she said, as she eyed the famous child and to her surprise he looked her in the eye.

Harry felt as if she was looking into his very soul. Feeling as if he was there for hours though it was only minutes.

When Kacey looked away, Harry noticed that Remus had placed a comforting on his shoulder.  Harry didn't notice how he was looking at the witch, daring her to do something that would harm his pup.

“Yes,” she said breaking the silence, “you wand is perfect for you,”

She gave the pair a closed eye smile and grabbed a slim box from under the counter.

“Here,” she said as he handed the box to Harry.

Carefully opening the box he saw his wand the two woods were  made into a stacked design.

“A direwolf fang and the feather of a sphinx,”

“Quite the conditioning pair,”

“What do you mean?”

“Very different cores,” she paused, “Yes very different,”

“To put it simply, the dire wolf fang is fantastic for dueling,”

“The sphinx feather is  good for transfiguration and charms. Both powerful on their own right.

“What are the woods?” Remus asked cutting of Harry's questions about the cores. He knew they weren't the usual woods used.

“Old English and vine,”

With his new wand in tow Thomas and Mike made their way to Eeylops Owl Emporium to get Thomas an owl.

Mike (Remus, as it was in his name) had his own owl, Wilk. But they decided to get Thomas his own.

Walking into Eeylops  the pair were greeted with a terrible smell and screeching. Mike had to step out do to his enhanced senses, giving Thomas enough money for owl on his way out.

Chuckling at his father's dispense, Thomas looked around the shop, looking for an owl of his own.

The owls began to merge together until he saw her. A white snowy owl, one of the few calm owls in the store.