Everyday life - Chanyeol

Chanyeol's POV

My back is killing me. The couch in my office was expensive but hell, it isn't comfortable. Or maybe it wasn't made for sleeping but now it is. Stupid sofa is my bed for last two months. But I don't mind it, I am doing it for mine, Kris's and Xiumin's company. I am only sad that Baekhyun is alone. I want to cuddle with my cute boyfriend, but we have so much work. I, Kris and Xiumin own hotel chain Black pearl. Black pearls hotels are like Asian Four seasons and we are number one in Asia. We have five hotels in Japan, 7 hotels in South Korea, 10 hotels in India, basically in every country in whole Asia. Our hotels are luxury, modern, with excellent services and of course expensive. Now we are trying to open 5 new hotels in China. And honestly it is too much. We are having problems with this project all the time. When it looks like we will finish it soon another problem comes and we need work more to eliminate it. So it means that I am stuck in my office all the time.

I miss Baekhyun so much that it almost hurt but what can I do? Kris and Xiumin are from rich families but I am not. I have worked hard to get here and I am not going to give up. My family wasn't so rich, so I had to work too while Kris and Xiumin enjoyed their privileged lives. I am rich now, but we need to work hard so our hotels stay number one. I know that it isn't fair toward Baekhyun, but I am doing this for him too. After this project we will have enough money to stop working. He will stop doing modelling and we will travel around the world. I can't wait for our journey around the world, it will be great to hold him in my arms again. Now I don't even have time to call him. I work 18 hours every day and when I want to call him it is already late and he is probably sleeping. And when I call him during the day he is busy and works. When is Baekhyun working his mother has his phone and she always ends the call quickly. I know that she hates me and I hate her. She is stupid bitch who is destroying him. She doesn't love him as her son but only as source of money. And Baekhyun's father isn't better so I am happy that he can live with me in my house.

We are having video call with Xiumin who is in China and union chief. Building workers are in strike so the whole hotel in Beijing is going to be finished later. We need to fix this problem with lowest costs. I am drinking my fifth coffee for today and I have long day ahead of me. I had omelette and fruit smoothie but I still feel so hungry. Suddenly I hear some yelling from outside the conference room. We stopped talking and I get up to look what is happening. But before I can open the door it flies open.

"Why aren't you picking your fucking phone!"

It takes me long to remember this guy's name. Heechul! I met him on one party, he is make-up artist and Baekhyun's friend.

"Heechul I have meeting now! My phone is turned off."

"Your fucking meeting is more important than Baekhyun! I have called you twenty times!"

Heechul runs to me and started to beat me with his ridiculously weak fists. He is make-up artist and not a fighter. I hear Kris how he ended the video call but I can end Heechul. He is yelling insults and it doesn't make sense.

"Heechul what happened?"

"Baekhyun collapsed, he suddenly collapsed and he had cuts on his arms and ..."

Heechul breaks down in tears and I need to yell and shake his shoulders to get address of the hospital. I run through the building and knocked down few people. I jump in my car and rush to the hospital. Soon I am running like a maniac around the hospital before one nurse sent me to the doctor who is treating Baekhyun. From confident CEO to nervous wreck in less than thirty minutes.