Uncle

No one's POV

Suho lifted Baekhyun and carried him in bathroom where he ran a warm bath for him.

"Lets make you happy, clean baby again."

Baekhyun whined when Suho undressed him and sat him in the warm water. Then he takes a toothbrush and gently grabbed Baekhyun's chin. He is brushing his teeth and Baekhyun is trying to squirm out of his hold. Suho finished and let Baekhyun bite on the toothbrush. He takes a soft washcloth and soap and starts to wash him. Suho feels how is the boy tiny and underfeed. His ribs are pushing out of his skin and his spine is clearly visible. Suho wrapped him in thick towel and dried of his petite body. Then he diapered him and put him in soft warm onesie. Now it is time to feed him.

Suho carried him in kitchen and sat him down in highchair. Baekhyun kicked his legs but it is useless. He is too weak and Suho easily strapped a harness over his small shoulders and now he cant get out. Suho cooked tomato soup and then sat down on chair in front of Baekhyun.

"Open up baby."

Baekhyun whined and moved his head away.

"Don't be like this little baby. You are beautiful but you have to eat."

Suho pushed the spoon to his mouth and Baekhyun opened up a bit. He swallowed and Suho smiled at him.

"See that you can do this."

Baekhyun is only able to eat half of the soup and then Suho lifted him. He sat down on couch and holds Baekhyun in his lap so he cant force himself to vomit again. Baekhyun hates the feeling of fat settling in his body. Suho is stroking his back and Baekhyun swallowed few times because his stomach is ready to get the food out. Suho pushed a pacifier between his lips and Baekhyun ran his tongue over the rubber teat. He starts to hesitantly sucking on it and his stomach feels better.

"Chanyeol did everything for you. He worked hard so you could stop doing modeling. And now he thinks that you hate him. Do you want that?"

Baekhyun shakes his head no because he wants Chanyeol to be happy.

"Then try to be his baby. You had no childhood because of your mother but now you can be happy again."

Baekhyun doesn't answer and Suho patted his back.

"Chanyeol loves you so much and your pain is his pain. He wasn't here before but now he is."

They are cuddling on couch for next hour and then Suho laid him down in crib. Baekhyun is alone but not for long time. Chanyeol came and his eyes are still red from crying before.

"I am sorry that I yelled at you."

Chanyeol sat down in rocking chair and looks on Baekhyun.

"I really love you and this can help. Like it or not I don't want to see you locked in hospital or dead."

Baekhyun sucks on his pacifier and turned around in the crib. He is looking on stuffed animals which are sitting in the crib and silently cries. His mother never bought him toys and he had no time for playing when he was kid. His mother always dragged him on different modeling castings and his father has only beat him. It felt like being crushed in between two stones. His mother wanted him to be cute and girly while his father hated him for that and punished him.

Chanyeol left him but turned on the crib mobile to help him sleep. Baekhyun is watching the cute bunnies running in circles above him. The melody is really nice and Baekhyun closed his eyes. He woke up some time later and feels that he has to pee. He starts to cry to call Chanyeol who came almost immediately.

"What is wrong baby?"

Chanyeol carefully lifted him and laid him on changing table.

"Mess your diaper and daddy is going to change you."

Baekhyun kicked his weak legs because he doesn't want this. Chanyeol put his palm on his baby's tummy and gently pushed on his bladder. Baekhyun has to pee and feels so disgusting.

"Good job baby boy. My little angel."

Chanyeol kissed top of his nose and then opened his wet diaper. He wipes his crotch and bum with wet wipes and then strapped a clean diaper around his waist.

"Such good baby."

Chanyeol kissed him again and carried him in kitchen. He prepared fruit salad with slices of sweet apple, strawberries and some melon. Then he lifted Baekhyun again and goes in living room where he turned on the TV. He is switching the TV channels before he found one for little kids.

"Look! The Care bears!"

Baekhyun turned his head to the TV screen and Chanyeol pushed piece of a strawberry between his lips. Baekhyun slowly chews and tries to shut the yelling voice in his head which is telling him to stop.

"You are doing so great, my beautiful baby."

Chanyeol is whispering in his ear and Baekhyun eats few more pieces of fruit. The cartoons are quite good and Baekhyun really likes it. After while Chanyeol turned it off because Baekhyun is tired again. His body is too weak to be awake for so long. He was holding himself up because of his mother was forcing him to work. Now Chanyeol is carrying him everywhere so he doesn't need to move a single muscle. He carried his baby in the nursery and laid him down in soft nest made from blankets. Baekhyun's eyes are almost closed and Chanyeol tucked him in. He is a satisfied daddy - his little one has full tummy and he cant harm himself any longer.