Cuddles are the best medicine

Baekhyun is feeling really good in little space and also he is ready to eat more. Chanyeol is more than happy to cook every possible kind of food for his baby who is now hungrily eating everything what daddy gives him. Chanyeol loves his cute boy who is now happy and enjoys being perfect baby. Chanyeol is very cuddly and he likes to annoy his baby so he is holding him all the time. Baekhyun doesn't mind it much because he likes to be carried by his daddy. Also his new clothes are really nice and comfortable.

This morning is different. Baekhyun's eye is red and swollen, also he is trying to rub the painful place all the time and Chanyeol is trying to keep his small hand away before it gets worse. The worried daddy packed the diaper bag and then prepared his baby. He doesn't like that his baby is in pain but he really needs to see a doctor. Chanyeol takes him in private hospital and the doctor immediately pays attention to the cute patient. After a while he sighed sadly and writes a prescription.

"It is an eye infection."

The doctor covered Baekhyun's sick eye with an eye patch and then Chanyeol can leave. He is bouncing his baby on his hip and then decided to buy him a treat - an ice cream. At home he sat his baby in his highchair and put a bowl with strawberry ice cream in front of him. Baekhyun blinks cutely and put his short fingers inside. He is licking his fingers and the melted ice cream is running down his chin. Chanyeol cringed but his baby likes it so what. Baekhyun is annoyed by the eye drops but his daddy always gives him a chocolate bonbon to calm him down. Right now after third dosage of the medicine Baekhyun is sitting on the couch in living room and watches cartoons. Chanyeol is sitting next to his little prince and strokes his hair and cute cheeks which are now getting chubbier. Baekhyun is chewing on remote control and giggles to the cartoons.

"Are you hungry?"

Chanyeol gently takes the thing from him and finds his teething ring. It is yellow with ducks and the baby immediately takes it from him and started to bite on it. He feels enough comfortable that he don't mind his covered eye. After a while Baekhyun laid his head on Chanyeol shoulder and yawned. He feels really tired from doing nothing the whole day and Chanyeol carefully picked him up and carried him upstairs.

"Do you want to take a nap in your crib or in my bed?"

Baekhyun thinks for a while and then pointed on the big bed. Chanyeol laid him down and then wrapped a blanket around his frail body. He kissed his forehead and then laid down next to him. He started to stroke his hair and then sings a song which sent the baby right into dreamland. Baekhyun is softly snoring and his daddy slowly touched his nose.

"You are really perfect baby."

Chanyeol carefully pulled Baekhyun's small hand on his chest and pressed his body to his side. It is nice to be together like this. The whole place is completely silent and nothing is bothering them. He doesn't need to work and Baekhyun is calm like an angel. The baby is sleeping for few hours and then he woke up with crying and wet diaper. He started to cry in distress and Chanyeol picked him up and carried him in his nursery. He laid his baby on changing table and strokes his tummy to calm him down. Chanyeol changed his diaper and then tickled his sides a bit. The baby started to laugh crazily and then Chanyeol took him downstairs. Their dinner is getting ready on stove in the kitchen so he makes only quick fruit salad and sat down with Baekhyun in the living room. He takes a book with animals and opened it. He is reading the short rhymes about each animal and then pointed on picture of a dog.

"Baekie, what sound does this animal make?"

The baby looks on his daddy and his mouth creates an O.

"Woof woof!"

Chanyeol is melting over his cute baby and laughed happily.

"You are a real puppy!"

He kissed his cheeks and Baekhyun started to chew on his finger and laughed crazily when his daddy whined in pain. Chanyeol quickly pushed piece of an apple in his mouth and luckily the baby let go of his finger. Baekhyun finished the fruit salad and then he is sit in his highchair for a dinner. Baekhyun is soon full and now his daddy picked him up and carried him upstairs in bathroom. Baekhyun is squishing the white bubbles in his hands and Chanyeol is washing him. After the bath Baekhyun is dressed in diaper and a warm onesie and then it is time for a bottle of warm milk. Baekhyun is sucking on the bottle and smiled on his daddy who is standing above his crib and watches him. After finishing the bottle Baekhyun turned on his side and grabs hand off his daddy and he fell asleep like this. Chanyeol is too scared to move because his baby is peacefully sleeping and he doesn't want to wake him up. After a while he is sure that his baby is fast asleep and his hold isn't so tight as before so Chanyeol freed his fingers and tucked him under blanket to keep him warm.