The meeting

He calls me into his office right before it's almost time for me to go home for the day.
He's an incredibly sexy man.
He has brown hair and brown eyes, his skin is brown and he looks too young to be a boss.
"What can I do for you sir?" I always have a submissive tone when I talk to him.
"I'm going to need you to stay 30 minutes extra today."
I was getting nervous because he had never asked me to stay behind for anything.
"Okay sir..."
"I've been telling you for months now that you can call me Michael." He says with a mischievous smile.
He reaches out to rub my arm. I quickly pull back because I realize this is getting out of hand and is becoming inappropriate.
It seems to always get this way when we talk.
He is married with 2 children. He gives off this family man kind of vibe.
"Okay...Michael?"
Michael stands up and goes to his bar to pour himself a glass of whiskey.
He drinks he pours some more before he places a glass in front of me.
"I-I don't drink."
Of course that was a lie, I mean he is my boss.
"Just drink the damn whiskey!"
I pick up the glass and throw it back.
It's oddly bitter and taste different than usual.
He walks behind me and begins to rub my shoulders.
"I-I don't think we should be doing this...you're married and I have a lot going on in my life."
"It's okay no one has to know." He says in a quiet sexy voice.
I stand up to try and walk away.
He grabs me by the waist and I get turned on, I know I shouldn't be doing this but it feels so right.
He slides his hand in my pants then begins to kiss me.
He taste like strawberries and whiskey.
I pull away.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"
"I've never been more sure of anything."
"Take off your clothes, stay in your underwear and sit down."