Hello...dad?

*RYAN'S POV*
I reach for the radio to turn on my favorite station and in a second God is a woman by Arianna Grade is playing. I sit back and enjoy the song even though my stomach fucking hurts from being nervous. Harrison reaches to grab my hand and our fingers lock together. I feel an undying connection between me and him. I look at him as he's driving and the sun cast a shadow on his face. He really is beautiful.

When we arrive there is no sign of my father anyway. I look around the shop and it still looks the same as it always has. I haven't come here since my dad faked his death. I look at the ground and a whoosh of wind swishes past me. I look up and there he is. In the corner, but I notice he looks different. I scan his face to try and recognize the feature that's different. I start from his hair, and that's different, but not the most different thing. I go down to his eyes and a wave of realization hits me. His eyes are red.

Not sleepy red, not bloodshot red. His pupils are ruby red. I take this information in and I get worried. What does this mean. His eyes are naturally blue. He would never wear contacts either because he thinks they make him look fake. I walk up to his table and his voice shocks me. His voice is even. No humans voice is even. His voice is flat with no tone changes. I sit down and he can tell I'm confused.

"Hi son,"

"Hello dad...?" he hears the question in my voice and tilts his head.

"I have a lot of explaining to do, but at a later date. I want to let you know that you are in danger in your human body and that you need to change."

"I need to cha-" he cuts me off.

"And if your boyfriend is going to be your boyfriend, He does too. I can't explain it in such a public place son, but if you just trust me and meet me in this location I'll explain everything to you."

He places a slip of paper on the table, and in a flash he is gone. I look at Harrison and he looks as if he has seen a ghost. We walk to the car and drive home in silence. We sit in the car and his hand is on my thigh.

"Baby, I'm scared..." He said.
"It's okay me too"
We get out of the car and walk into the house.
"So what does this mean, are we safe?"
"It sounded to me like your dad needs you to change like he did"
This whole thing is too much for me to grasp. My dad who has been "dead" for over five years has come back and told me i need to change? The overwhelming feeling of anger and frustration flow through my body like a river. I know exactly what i need to do but with the information i have been given i don't know what to do.

"Harrison, let's go to the lake."
"Okay baby."

We get in the car and begin to drive. I roll up a blunt to calm my nerves and spark that shit. The car fills with smoke and it begins to sting my eyes so i roll down the window.
"Damn babe," Harrison says laughing.
"I caught contact hahaha."
We continue to drive to the lake and all of a sudden the sky becomes a red it has never been before, almost like a pool of water filled with blood.
I continue to stare and out of nowhere the biggest bird a human figure with wings swoops the car up and the sky divides. We are pulled into the hole and all that follows is darkness.

I wake up to a blurry Harrison trying to get me to wake up. His face looks worried and I don't think its about me.
"Babe, hurry we need to find a way out."
"Wh-Whats going on?"
"We were driving and this bird thing swooped us up into a hole in the sky."
So that wasn't a dream...it was real, and my dad was right. I'm not safe at all and neither is the love of my life.
I stand up and realize that im naked. I look around for my clothes to find nothing. Harrison and I walk through the hall way and reach the end of it and there is a door.
I reach my hand out to open it and the door flies open, so i step inside.