Dad

I wake up with a killer headache not understanding why due to the fact that I don't think weed gives you hangovers, I mean I could be wrong but that's none of my business. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I realize what really happened last night. Is Harrison my boyfriend? Did what I have dreamed about for years actually happen last night? A wave of euphoria jolts through my body as I think about us watching the originals all night kissing each other. I brush my teeth and begin to make us breakfast. I take out the eggs from the refrigerator and the pancake mix from the cabinet and pull out a pan. I season the eggs and crack them onto the pan. I begin to stir the pancake mix with water when I feel two familiar palms on my waist. I feel lips on my neck kissing me slowly. I turn around to see Harrison with his perfect smile. I quickly kiss him and clap the extra powder on my hands into his face. He laughs at me and says "Do you really wanna start this with me." He had the wildest smirk on his face. He pressed his palm onto the counter from when I accidentally spilled the powder and he claps it into my face. I shove him lightly and then push him onto the couch and kiss him, he begins to kiss back when I remember the eggs on the stove. I take them off of the stove, they're only a little burnt and I put them on a plate for him. I mix the pancake mix and fix them and we eat together while talking about how Peeta was much better for katniss than Gale. I get into the shower and I feel Harrison behind me, he rubs his member against my bottom and I moan at the thought of him pushing it in. He bends me over and slowly starts to thrust himself into me. I moan softly as he begins to go harder. "Give it to me daddy," I moan as he goes faster and faster hitting my prostate each time. I moan louder and louder as he keeps thrusting into me at the same speed. "OHHH FUCK IM GONNA CUM!" He yells. He came in side of me and I feel it dripping down my leg. "Your turn," he says. I put him in front of me and begin to thrust into his mmm as he did me. He feels so tight. "Oh yea, fuck me Ryan!" I continue fucking him and then climax into his ass. I wash his back and then he washes mine and we step out of the shower. "Babeee what should I wear to meet my dad?" I ask him actually having no clue. He tells me casual and kisses me on my lips to wait for me in the car. I put on a checkered shirt with checkered pants and my checkered vans. I feel extra dapper. I turn off the tv walk downstairs and get into the car with my boyfriend. I kiss him feeling extra nervous and go to the coffee shop to meet my dad.
Wish me luck...