Blood

"Hani, no," Lisa tried to pull me away from what I just initiated, wrapping her slim fingers around my wrist and trying to pull me back. I tensed, especially with the menacing look crossing the triplets faces. The students have already scattered around to create a giant circle, where the triplets and I were standing at the center of it. Lisa kept tugging on my wrist, but after knowing what she had done to me, to Jongdae, I couldn't stare at her in the eye.

I looked backwards at my warriors, and they were all having this intense, battle-like stare in their eyes, like the real warriors they are. It annoyed me at first, seeing this look on their faces, because it reminded me of their purpose, of the reason of their creation, to only be of use to fighting battles, entertaining the humans. It bothered me that their value was equal to entertainment only, and how their feelings and emotions were neglected by both them and the humans.

"We will give you a chance to pick three of your warriors against three of ours, each of us will only pull one because we are generous like that," Mia smirked, twirling her colored lock between her fingers and I didn't bother to turn and look at her.

"Hani, no, don't do this, you don't know how strong they can be," Lisa tried to persuade again, but I shook her hands entirely from mine and turned to face her, a tight smile on my face.

"Listen," I started, "This would have happened sooner or later, they've been hinting in wanting to fight me ever since they knew I'm a fifth ranked Wielder. There has been this silent battle between us and I think it'll be good to settle it right now."

"Besides," I continued to speak before she could say anything to change my mind, this time my eyes wandering to Jongdae who stiffened immediately when my eyes landed on him. There was clear horror in his eyes because he didn't expect I would include him in the conversation, but the fear faded into a small, nervous smile when I grinned at him excitedly. "There's no way I'm going to let them go with what they've done to Jongdae."

"Be careful..," Lisa finally relented, letting out a small sigh through her nose and taking a few steps backwards so she could give me space to discuss strategies with my warriors and actually get going with the battle. I gave her a curt nod, even when she was already several steps away. I turned to my warriors, taking a peek at the triplets who were talking between themselves, deciding whom they should choose to fight against me.

"Alright, who would like to fight?" at my question, Chanyeol immediately shot his hands forward, both of them, while tucking his sketchbook under his left armpit. I shook my head at the clear enthusiasm in his eyes, and how I would never get used to the sheer excitement that spreads in his eyes and whole demeanor at the mention of a fight.

"Okay, Chanyeol. You can fight, but, are you sure you'll be fine? I need you to be absolutely trusting in your abilities," I gave him a strong stare, one which he mimicked with an intense smile and an equally, strong stare.

"You don't look so trusting," Kyungsoo scoffed at me, crossing his arms. I turned to shoot him a glare, and a smirk lightened up his face. Kyungsoo liked to tease me in a completely rude way, and although it had bothered me the first several times, I already knew he was harmless, and was doing this for a reaction from my part. "How can he?"

"HANI IS JUST WORRIED!" Chanyeol scribbled with full capslock and furiously tried to shove it in Kyungsoo's face with a determined expression. Kyungsoo waved his fingers annoyingly and I showed him a smug look. At least Chanyeol knows I mean well.

"I'll participate too," surprisingly, Baekhyun stepped forward, lifting a hand up. I gave him a wide-eyed look, because this was the first time he had volunteered to engross himself with battles. Before I could voice out my shock, Xiumin also stepped forward.