Twelve Majestic - Part 1

By the way; I've started a new reverseharem story for EXO if you're welling to go check it!
The name is Hearts Aflame
-

The boys and I simultaneously tilted our heads to the right, blinking our eyes at the mini bus my parents had given us to use. The bus in itself was pretty. White, gleaming, and clean. There was one problem, however, it didn't fit all of us. Which I already knew, since my parents did tell me, but, I didn't imagine it would be this tiny.

I gave my mom a stare, and she gave one back to me, hers more sheepish and embarrassed, while my dad straightened his back, showing off the sturdiness he possessed. He also cleared his throat, and I immediately caught on to his fake bravery.

It was amusing.

Watching them squirming, I pursed my lips to suppress my gleeful laughter, knowing that it'd ruin my seriousness at the moment.

"Mom, dad, this bus barley fits six of us," I said in a semi composed voice, my face void of emotions. My mother rubbed her hands together, bearing her sheepish smile.

"Well, that is what we could rent. They don't have any larger vehicles there. Well, they do, but they are so large," she paused to dramatically shudder. "There was no way we would give you that. You'd cause an accident in the same second you move the car."

"That is so rude," I gasped in an absolutely fake way, and my mother giggled. My father suppressed a smile himself, and for a second, I absolutely adored the joyous atmosphere that surrounded us. I wished I could feel these feelings more, but I have things to do – much more important than a momentary happiness. These boys deserved the world, and I'm ready to do anything to give them just that.

"Okay ladies, enough joking. Hani," I shot my head at my father, and the sphere cricked with seriousness. Putting all joking aside, I faced father with a determined face, ushering him to continue talking. He resumed, "You can choose the strongest cards to ride with you, and the rest.. well, they'll have to stay in their cards. For now, at least, I hope you'll have a chance to freeing them all together."

"Okay," I hummed softly, nodding at him with gentle pair of eyes. My father returned the look with a smile, a fatherly one. Emotions erupted within me and I suddenly jumped, hugging them both and squeezing the living daylight of them. My mother let out a surprised gasp, followed by a laugh, while my dad merely patted my back.

"Although we haven't really shown it, we are proud of you, sweetheart," my mother mumbled softly, and I nodded vigorously between her body and dad's, giving them a final squeeze, before letting them go with a giant grin, trying to mask the severe nervousness that rushed in.

"Remember, one week only," my father sternly said, and I nodded just as sternly, giving him a determined-filled look that I hoped was as convincing as I was trying to make it seem. I then looked back at my boys, and they all shared the same look I was bearing.

"Alright boys, who wants to go with me?"

Multiple hands shot up, more than five, and I blinked. Wow, I don't want to say I didn't expect that, but woah, I didn't expect that. I always knew they liked car trips more than they let on, I mean, even Baekhyun was raising his hands, both of them. Joonmyeon rolled his eyes, grasping a few hands and lowering them down.

"Lay, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan and I will be the ones to go, all of you will stay in your cards."

"Hyung," Jongin and Sehun were quick to whine, which I easily predicted would happen, but I was quite taken aback with Tao's whines as well. He didn't strike me as a spoiled guy like these two, but I guess being the three youngest made them spoiled automatically. I blinked my eyes.