Basil

I was woken up by a smooth texture on my cheek, the feeling of fingers rolling off my skin. I furrowed my eyebrows while my eyes are still closed, and reached for the hand touching me almost right away.

I opened my eyes and saw Sehun, staring at me with an odd pair of soft eyes, his calloused hand in my grip. His head was close to mine, although not enough to see through his eyes. I speculated he was kneeling beside my bed, and I wondered why these days I seem to wake up by Sehun near my head?

"You've slept again..," I heard Jongdae's voice say from the corner of the room, and I lifted my eyes up to him, shooting him an acknowledging look. He smiled gently, his eyes disappearing into beautiful crescent moons that made my body explode in shudders. I glanced back at Sehun, finding him still staring at me with the same gentle eyes of his, and I unconsciously guided his hand to my mouth, spreading his fingers apart and kissing his palm. His eyes widened momentarily, and I could practically sense the rest of the boys stiffening at my action.

"How long was I sleep?" I asked, my voice coming out gruffly because of both Sehun's hand, and the fact it was heavily laced with sleep. I was still really tired, exhausted even, and I was ready to fall back asleep if I was only given the chance. But knowing school was waving at me, and the fact my mother would actually come today to pick me up to go home after the school day.

"T-two h-hours o-only!" Chanyeol exclaimed from the back with a large, excited smile, waving his hand at me. I immediately realized he could now speak, and shot up from my bed right away. Sehun's hand dropped to my lap, and he automatically retrieved it back to his side. I gaped at Chanyeol, who's smile widened further at my surprise, revealing his straight, white pearls.

"Y-yup!" he playfully said, coming closer to me and then throwing the notepad on my bed, followed closely by the pencils I had lent him. "I d-don't need this any-anymore!"

"Chanyeol!" I exclaimed, crawling across my bed on all four, sliding the notepad with the pencils off of my bed carelessly, before attacking the giant in a hug. "Oh my God. Your voice!"

"His voice always gets the girls..," I heard Xiumin mutter to Yixing (whom was beside him) playfully, his eyes dancing in mischief. I sent him an equally playful glare behind Chanyeol's back, which I was squeezing the hell out of, and he sent me a coy wink back.

"I'm so glad..," I hummed in delight, my mouth covered by his shoulders. His wide arms were wrapped around my petite figure as tightly as my own arms were around his, and for a second I thought our bodies would merge together to become one. He was so incredibly warm. "Your voice is so nice to the ears."

"I want a hug too," Jongin murmured before Chanyeol could comment, and then I sensed his arms wrapping around my stomach backwards, his head dropping down on my shoulder. I laughed out loud.

"Oh my God," I tried to wiggle out of the tight embrace. "I'm getting choked from all of this heat." And I wasn't lying. The usual cold coming out of them seemed like yesterday's lie, and they were now as warm as any normal human. The texture of heat oozing from two bodies (in front and behind me) made me sweat, and I continued to squirm, hoping to escape this infinite siege .

They let go of me together, and I huffed dramatically, which made them crack up. I squinted my eyes at them, although a smile lit up my face. My eyes caught the clock hanging over my wall, and they widened comically when I realized I was so freaking late.

"Guys! School starts any minute now!" I exclaimed, running around in circles, trying to collect my scattered things, and recalling if I had washed my uniform or not.

"The reason why we woke you up..?" Sehun smirked from the same position as before, only now he turned to face us. I poked my tongue out at him, still running around like a mentally disturbed patient. I then went to the bathroom, smacking the door behind me closed enough for the noise to pounce off the walls, but not fast enough to mute out Joonmyeon's uncertainty-laced shout.