2

" well you can wear this " Aaliyah says holding a blue dress .

I sigh and take it from her hands before turning on my heels and walking towards the bathroom .

The dress isn't short and it isn't long neither , it reaches just above my knees . I don't really like to wear dresses , I like to wear hoodies and jeans .

I get out of the bathroom and see Aaliyah wearing a black off-the-shoulders dress with black heels .

" some people already started to arrive , let's go downstairs " she says and I nod following her .

We enter the living room , and there was already people here and most of them are famous , obviously .

I try not to freak out , and start fangirling . There's Taylor swift , John mayer  , Andrew , Geoff and some other Shawn's friends .

" woah " was all that came out of my mouth .

" that's the privilege of having a famous brother "

I look around but shawn is nowhere to be seen . I wonder where he is .

Aaliyah leads us to the table where the drinks are and takes a red cup . I don't drink so I just stand here like an idiot doing nothing .

She was about to drink from the red cup when a hand takes it from her .

" no drinks for you " Shawn says putting the cup on the table .

" Shawn I'm already 18 , you have to accept that I like to party and drink " Aaliyah says taking the cup and drinking from it .

" whatever " Shawn says before moving his gaze from Aaliyah to meet mine " are you eighteen as well ? "

" well yeah "

Aaliyah goes  leaving me here alone . Great

" my sister told me about your passion for acting , and next week my crew and I are gonna start filming a music video for a new music and I was wondering if you'd like to audition for the role of the girl in it " shawn says scratching the back of his neck .

" REALLY ?? " I shout making some heads to turn in our direction and Shawn to laugh , " sorry " I whisper " I would love to " I say in a lower voice cracking a smile .

" good , Andrew is right here , I'm gonna go and talk to him " Shawn says before he turns around and walks towards Andrew's direction leaving me standing alone .

I go outside trying to search for Aaliyah . I step on the edge of the pool watching almost everyone jumping in it , hoping I could find Aaliyah .

Just as I was about to turn around and walk back inside , someone jumps from behind me and I could feel two hands touching my shoulders " boo "

I fall in the water out of surprise . I wipe my eyes and look up to see Shawn standing at the edge of the pool .

" oh shit I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to make you fall in the pool " he says and kneels down holding his hand out .

I smile grabbing his hand , before I yank it pulling him into the water. 

He takes his shirt off and brushes his hand through his hair . I blush at his nearness .

" you're cute when you blush " he says putting his hand over my rosy cheek .

" hey she's my bestfriend so keep your hands for yourself " a familiar voice says from behind us . I turn around to see Aaliyah standing at the edge of the pool crossing her arms .

" I mean I could but why would I want you " Shawn says wrapping his arm around me .

" did you just quoted Selena gomez ? " I ask him taking his hand off of my shoulders .

" maybe " he says getting out of the water . But before he goes into the house he turns around and winks at me .

" how did you end up in the pool ? " she says holding her hand out " never mind come with me so I could give you a towel and something else to wear "

____________________________________

Hey sorry if this chapter is kinda boring