9

As soon as we arrived , Shawn and jake ( jake is Shawn's bodyguard in real life and in the fanfic too ) got lost in a crowd of fangirls screaming and some of them crying .

Aaliyah and I put our towels on the sand . We were about to lay on them under the sun when two girls showed up infront of us .

" Oh my god , hello " one of the girls says . She has long brown hair and green eyes .

" you're Aaliyah , right ? " the other girl says . She doesn't look like her friend - I think - at all . She has short blond curly hair and black eyes .

Aaliyah nodded smiling at them .

" can we take a picture with you please ? " they both say in unison holding thier phones smiling .

" uhm yeah of course " they hand her their phones and get closer to her . They smile as they take the pictures .

They say something to her before they turn around and start leaving but then they turn around again but this time they are looking at me .

They stare at me for some seconds and I start to feel awkward .

" no it can't be her " one of them whispers to the other " she doesn't really look like her "

" but what if it's her "

I clear my throat , they look at each other , then at me , then at each other again .

" Are you the girl from Shawn's music video ? " they both say together .

" uhm yeah " I say nodding . They start telling me how much they love the music video and asking me some questions . After some minutes the girls go and Aaliyah and I lay down on the sand .

I look around, the sun is out and the sky is bright. People come and go with smiles.

Two little girls were building a sand castle. They were so proud of what they built but then a little boy came running over it, destroying it. One of the girls was about the cry as the other started to yell at him.

It reminds me of the time when we were little, when Shawn wasn't famous. He used to always mess with us when we were little and we were pretty close. But then he became famous and he started going on tour and we haven't seen each other till now.

My eyes fall on Shawn. He is laughing loudly with his fans and taking pictures with them. He is so beautiful and I can't help but stare at him.

And then he looks directly at me and his smile becomes bigger as he catches me staring at him.

He stares back at me for some seconds before he takes a fan's phone and takes a picture with her.

I looks at my left and my eyes fall on someone new. My vision became blurry and I could hardly breath. My heart started beating fast as I took in his apperence.

Jordan - my abuse ex boyfriend - looks the same as one year ago if not even more muscular.

But how- no he ... He was supposed to be in jail.

I look at my hands that were on my laps. Hopefully he won't see me or recognize m-

I feel a weird feeling , I look up and see Jordan staring at me, his black eyes staring right into mine. His eyes widen and a smirk forms on his face when he recognizes me.

Oh no

I try to look away from him but I couldn't as my eyes became even more blurry.

I hear Aaliyah telling me something but I couldn't hear what she is saying. All I could hear is my heart beat. My heart starts to race and my hand starts to shake as he starts walking towards me.

______________________________

My baby - Aka Shawn Mendes - is finally 20 😭🤧

Sorry for not posting for so long I was just really busy lately. I went camping and I didn't have my phone with me.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BEFORE YOU GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER ❤️