19

It's Saturday, I've done my homework and currently I'm laying on my bed going through instagram.

As I like some pictures of my friends I find a picture of Shawn and I. It's from Aaliyah's party. In the picture, shawn had his hands wrapped around my waist and he was facing my back. My hands were wrapped around his neck and his lips were so close to my ear, as if he was whispering something in my ear. But thanks god my hair was hiding my face.

I go through the comments section and laugh as I see everyone freaking out. It's cute. I don't blame them though, I'd freak out too.

But then my smile turned into a frown.

" tf she's soo ugly. Omg mendes you could do so much better"

What?? How am i supposed to be ugly?? Haha you can't even see my face.

"  she's a bitch I  hate her"

" OMG just stop hating on the poor girl. You don't even know her. Stop being so childish. I'm sure she's such a sweetheart"

This comment brought a smile on my face.

I place my phone on my bed and decide to go downstairs to drink water.

" hey sweetie" my mom says as soon as I enter the kitchen.

" Maya didn't you tell us something about Shawn being in Toronto?" my dad asks and then take a sip from his drink.

" uhm yeah soo??"

" why don't you invite him and Aaliyah for dinner tonight?" my mom says " we haven't seen him in a while"

" um okay mom, I'll ask them" I say before turning around and start walking out of the kitchen.

" oh and honey, invite Karen and Manny too" my dad says. I look at him nodding before I turn around again and walk upstairs towards my room.

I take my phone and I hesitate if I should call Shawn or not. So many thoughts run through my head but I clear my throat and call him.

He answers at the second ring.

" hey muffin, what's up?"

" hey, my mom... She was wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner tonight..." I close my eyes waiting for his answer.

" just me?! Why y-"

Ughh I knew it was a bad idea.

" NO! With Aaliyah and your parents"

" oh okay" he says silently " see you tonight"

" see ya bye" I hang up the phone.

******

I decide to wear a white skirt with a light blue top. I put some make up on but not too much.

I hear the door bell ring and someone opens it. I guess it's my mom who opened the door.

" oh hi Shawn it's good to see you again. You're all grown up now" I hear my mom says.

" thanks Mrs. Parker" shawn says.

I guess they shaked hands.

" hey Maria, where's Maya?" I hear Aaliyah says.

I open my mouth to say that I'm coming but someone beat me to it.

" she's in her room, I don't know why she's taking so long to get ready though . She never takes that long"

GEE THANKS DAD

I go downstairs and stand next to my mom.

Shawn steps closer to me and whispers in my ear while no one is paying attention " you look breathtakingly beautiful tonight"

I blush at that " you don't look too bad yourself "

***

Everyone is now sitting on the table. Mom has prepared so many things. There is pasta and pizza and many other things ...

Mom is sitting next to dad on his left while Karen and Manny are sitting in front of them. Aaliyah is sitting next to Manny and I'm sitting between Shawn and Aaliyah.

As I eat I feel a hand on my thigh and I almost choked on my drink. I look at the hand and it's Shawns.

I try to continue eating ignoring the fact that he is rubbing my thigh and drawing little circles with his fingers.

A take his hands and intertwines our fingers together. I look up at him and he was smiling. I smile back at him. He looks at everyone else and when he notices that no one is paying attention to us, he holds our intertwined hands up and kisses my hand.

______________________________

I'M SOOO EXISTED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER JSKSKS ;-)

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ❤️