15

" Shawn? What are you doing here?" I ask him a little bit confused. I thought he would be in the studio.

" Should I leave?" Shawn asks frowning his eyebrows but i could see amusement in his eyes.

" No" I say a little too quickly "  I... I... Aaliyah told me you'd be in the studio"

He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I stare into his brown hazel eyes as he put my hair behind my ear. And I wrap my hands around his neck.

" I felt guilty for missing my sister's birthday. She really wanted me to come, so I told Andrew that I'll finish what I started to work on tomorrow".

" yeah she sounded disappointed when she told me you won't come."

" where is she? I searched for her but I couldn't find her." Shawn says with worries in his eyes.

" she was dancing with Steven and then they both disappe-"

I stop when Shawn shoots me a glare frowning " what do you mean they disappeared?? "

" did I say disappeared? I... I meant they uhm ... " I can feel the tension between us and I don't know what to say. I'm always social awkward and I hate those moments when I run out of words.

" ugh " i groan and burry my face in his chest.

He releases a little laugh " you don't know how bad I want to kiss you right now, do you?"

I look up at him.

Ugh he's so tall. I hate that he's taller than me .

" then why don't you kiss me?"

Shawn groans then puts his hand over my head and start playing with my hair  " I can't. There's people, they would take pictures of us and it'll be all over social media"

" SHAWNNNN" a pretty familiar voice yell. We turn around and see Aaliyah. She runs towards us and hugs Shawn almost falling in the process.

" YAYY YOU CAME " she says jumping up and down.

" Aaliyah are you... Are you drunk?" Shawn says holding her arm. He looks at her for some seconds and then he clenches his jaw and shoots a glare at Steven who's standing behind her .

Oh boy, if I were you I'd run.

" MAYYBEEE" Aaliyah sings.

I look at Shawn, his face is red from anger and he looks like he's about to kill both Steven and Aaliyah.

I take his hand and stand on my tiptoes before whispering in his ear " hey Shawn calm down please"

He look at me and the more he stares into my eyes the more he seems to relax. I smile at him before resting my head on his shoulder still holding his hand.

" guys look the party is over. it's getting late and almost all of you are drunk so  let's everyone go back home. " Shawn says to all of us.

" I'm sober" Jane says " I can drive you all home"

" MAMA I'M SO SORRY I'M NOT SOBER ANYM-"

Aaliyah starts singing " sober" by Demi lovato but Shawn shuts her up by putting his hands over her mouth.

we all laugh but Shawn, he seems angry and pissed off.

" I'll drive Aaliyah and Maya home, and you can drive the rest" shawn suggests.

" okay"

     ***

I say  a quick thank you before getting out of the car.

I enter the house and walk upstairs toward my room. I get in and close the door. I then lay on my bed and close my eyes.

Suddenly my phone rings. I take it and look at the screen. It's messages from Shawn.

From Shawn :

I had fun dancing with you tonight ;-)

After a few minutes he texts me again

Since you are not answering i guess you're sleeping

Well sweet dreams then ;-)

I put my phone on my chest and close my eyes.

I think I'm falling for Shawn Mendes.

       _____________________________

Please don't forget to vote before you read the next chapter ❤️