8

It's been a week since the party , nothing really happened . School was boring as hell as usual . I haven't had one of those dreams ever since that night and I was avoiding everyone . Especially Shawn . I don't wanna talk about what happened , I wanna let it stay in the past .

He tried to text me though , to see if I was okay and my answer was always " I'm fine " .

I never really bothered with boys , I never opened up to anyone but Aaliyah . There was just one boy I trusted , but he destroyed me . After him , I didn't want to get involved with anyone .

Currently I'm laying on Aaliyah bed next to her. It's really early in the morning and She's asleep but I couldn't fall asleep all night . Last night was the night when Shawn released the new song with the music video - that we filmed two weeks ago - and I was so anxious . Aaliyah and I watched some movies and I had a sleepover at her house . I couldn't sleep , thinking of what people will say about the video , about me , if they would like it or not .

I take my phone and see what's going on on social media , to see what his fans are saying about the song and the music video and mostly what they are saying about me . I laugh as I see some memes about the scenes where we were holding hands and about the kiss . I see that there was so many positive comments that make me smile , even though there's some negative comments but I won't let them ruin my happiness . I also noticed that I have 2000 more followers . Woah

Aaliyah was sleeping so peaceful and I didn't want to wake her up - and I really need to pee - so I get up and walk towards the bathroom .

As I opened the door I saw Shawn standing there , in front of the mirror, his hair wet and is brushing his teeth.

" o-oh shit , I'm s-sorry " I close the door quickly as I hear him laugh , my cheeks red of embarrassment .

Couldn't he lock the door ??

I rush back towards Aaliyah's room closing the door behind me .

" why do you have this weird look on your face ? " I look up to see Aaliyah sitting on her bed , crossed legs with a pillow over her laps.

" uhh ? Oh nothing "

We go downstairs and I see Shawn sitting on a couch , playing on his guitar . He looks at me and I look at the ground not wanting to make eyes contact .

" Shawn wants to come with us to the beach , and I'm too lazy to drive , so he will be driving us " Aaliyah says and I nodded .

I sat next to Shawn as Aaliyah went to the bathroom , he was still playing on his guitar and singing songs .

" why do you like music so much ? " I ask him and he stops playing music and looks at me.

Whenever I see him he is either listening to music or singing .

" because it's the only thing that stays when everything and everyone is gone "

Woah that's deep . I wonder what he meant by that .

I nod not saying anything else before I go into the bathroom to wear my swimsuit .

We then enter together the living room where shawn was still sitting .

" you guys are ready ? " he says getting up from the couch .

" yeah you can go and start the car if you want , I just need to bring one more thing " Aaliyah says .

Shawn's gaze meets mine before he nodds taking his car's keys .

" jake is coming as well " he says before he gets out of the house closing the door behind him .

______________________________________

There's a girl on ig who thinks I'm Shawn's girlfriend lmao

Please don't forget to vote if you like what you are reading 😉❤