21

OMG JSKSSJSKSDJ MY STORY IS #11 FANFICTION OUT OF 216K STORIES

WFT?? I LOVE YOU GUYS JSKSDHSK.

AND IT ALSO REACHED #1 AALIYAH AND #1 BROTHER JSKSD.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.

seeing so much love and support and nice comments on my story really means sooo much to me. Thank you all I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Ly ❤️

           _______________________

" It's gonna be sooo funny" Aaliyah says getting out of the car.

" you mean it's gonna be so scary" I say closing the car's door.

" scary?? You call that.. "  she points at the house " scary?? Hah " she chuckles.

" come on don't be such a baby" shawn says holding my hand and leading me towards the house.

Once we enter, I notice spiders and some blood on the walls. We go over a little desk where we should buy tickets.

" hel-" I begin to say but someone cut me off.

" holy shit you're Shawn Mendes. Oh my god can I take a picture with you please?? " the girl says as Shawn chuckles nodding his head yes.

He takes her phone and take the picture.

" so... 3 tickets?" the girl asks.

" yeah please" Aaliyah says.

I take my money out of my purse and  hand it to the girl but before she could take it shawn speaks.

" what do you think you're doing?"

" um paying for my ticket?"

" you're funny, you really think I'd let you pay??" he hands the girl the money.

" but -"

" I was gonna pay for mine and Aaliyah's so one more ticket won't make any difference "

We take the tickets and walk towards a black door. The room's all black and as soon as we step in many sounds of crying and screaming brust into my ear.

We walk more into the room and then we find another door. Shawn opens it. As we step in I notice that there's a baby's bed with some creepy dolls on it. Some dolls without an eye or a leg or a head. And there's a weird music playing in the background.

I feel something liquid like water fall on my forehead. I look up and scream when I see a doll who looks like a small baby hunging  on the ceiling all covered up in blood.

I hear Aaliyah screams too, she probably saw the doll too. I bury my face in Shawn's shoulder.

" hey relax" he says wrapping his arms around both mine and Aaliyah's shoulders " it's just fake blood"

I stare at him for some  seconds.

" what?"

" you act all cool and shit, but I know that deep down you are more scared than us" I say glaring at him.

He lets out a laugh " you're something else"

   *****

" Maya it's over, we're out of the house. You can let go of my arm now" Shawn laughs.

I open my eyes and see that we're actually really out. I'm gripping onto Shawn's arm like a little baby afraid of loosing his parents. I let out a sigh and let go of his arm.

" I'm never going into that thing ever again"

" Oh come on it was amazing" Aaliyah says.

" you were screaming the whole time"

" what's the fun about it if you don't scream??"

Shawn takes his keys out of his jeans pocket as we go out.

" you girls stay here. I'm gonna go get the car" he says and walks away.

Aaliyah and I start to talk about nonsense and laugh.

" damn I need to pee so bad. Could you stay and wait for Shawn here alone?"

I hesitate a little but then  nod my head yes. I have a bad feeling about staying alone here in the night.

Probably cause I just came out of that hunted house.

She walks back into the house. As I wait for her I feel someone or something watching me. I turn around but find no one. I take my phone out and notice that it's 10 PM already.

Suddenly a loud sound ring in my ears and I feel a strong sensation of pain in the back of my head before everything go black.

          _________________________

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO MAYA ?? WHO DO YOU THINK ATTACKED HER??

HSKSKS I'M SOOO EXISTED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER HEHE ☕

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ❤️