12

When i arrived home I quickly hide the bruises that formed around my wrist and on my cheek with makeup.

Currently It's past midnight, I'm laying in bed watching " to all the boys i've loved before" on Netflix.

My parents aren't home tonight. They went to a conference in California and they are staying there the whole weekend.

Suddenly the door bell rings. I get up and look out my window but it's too dark to see anything. I take one of my tennis rackets and go downstairs to open the door. My parents bought them to me when I was younger but i have never really used them. I don't really like to play tennis. I hind behind the door as i open it. As soon as i open it i jump in front of the person still holding the racket in the air. And then I see him. He is bleeding.

He takes the racket from my hand and throws it on the ground as he releases a small laugh.

It's Shawn and he is bleeding.

He is all beaten up and bruised. His nose is bleeding and there's a cut on his lips. He has a big bruise under his eye.

" hey... You... your bleeding"

" oh i didn't noticed" he says sarcastically.

" stop being sarcastic. But Seriously , you should go to the hospital" I step aside so he could enter.

" No" he simply says and gets in the house.

I close the door " but-"

" NO"

" but you're hurt and-"

" ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT? I CAN'T GO " he yells at me. I look at the ground. Why is he even yelling at me?? He came here at the first place! There's nothing holding him back from leaving if I piss him of that much.

" look I'm sorry i didn't mean to yell at you. I'm taking my anger over you and you don't deserve that. I can't go to the hospital. They would ask questions and then the journalists will come and makes drama and ruin my reputation so no one can know about that. I know your dad's a doctor so you probably know how to fix that " he says pointing at his face " please I really need your help "

He is right. My dad thought me some things incase i was hurt or someone was hurt.

I go get an ice pack and the first aid kit from the cupboard. I go to my room and see Shawn sitting on my bed. I sit next to him.

I set the ice pack on the bruise under his eye. He clench his jaw at the contact.

" sorry" i murmur.

" it's fine" he says as he is the one holding the ice pack now.

I put on a towel some antibacterial cleanser and clean the wound that's on his arm and then i wrap it with the bandage gauze. When i finish, i clean his bloody nose and lip.

When i finish i look up and see him staring at me smiling . I stare back at him. Before i know what's happening, Shawn kisses me.

He pulls me closer to him and i kiss him back . We kiss for a few seconds and then he pulls away.

Shawn rubs the back of his neck " I'm sorry, I should hav-"

" it's alright"

We were quiet for a long time.

" so with who did you get in a fight?" i ask trying to break the silence.

" uhm... About that" Shawn says rubbing his neck again " I got into a fight with Jordan"

" YOU DID WHAT?? YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!! How do you even remember him?! You only saw him once at the beach"

" well i was driving home when I saw him leaning against a car smoking. I was pissed off that he hurt you so I get out of the car and pushed him and that's how the fight began"

He's unbelievable.

" you're an idiot" I say punching him on his shoulder.

" ouch! What was that for?" he says rubbing his shoulder.

" I already told you not to talk to him. Or do anything! I already told you that i could handle MY PROBLEMS alone!! What if he tells everyone? What if the media found out?? What about your fans? You didn't think of that, did you?! "

He puts his hands on my shoulders " woah calm down, we were alone on the street and it was dark , no one saw anything and no one will know about that. I promise "

" you're still an idiot " I say taking the towel and throwing it into the small garbage next to my desk.

__________________________

" to all the boys i've loved before " is way better than " the kissing booth " just saying

Don't forget to vote before you go to the next chapter ❤️