0 2

N O V A

My alarm goes off at four in the morning. On a regular day I would complain but it's the day of the Billboard's. Excitement is all my body feels.

I slept over at Shawn's since we're both leaving together. I had night showered so I get up to get changed.

After washing my face, and brushing my teeth, I changed into black skinny jeans and an oversized yellow sweater and paired it with white converse.
I applied light natural makeup to make myself look less tired than I appear.

Today is going to be a long day.

"Have some fruit." Shawn tells me as I arrive downstairs with all my stuff.

"Thanks." I say receiving the bowl of fruit.

It took us about an hour to get out of the house, we were now heading to the airport.

"We're flying in a private jet today." Tells me.

"Okay." I smile. "Are you tired?"

"Just a little." He smiles back.

"You know, I feel kind of bad for not replying to Bts's tweets." I say.

"Don't. You didn't know so it's not like you did it on purpose." Shawn comforts.

"I know but still. I need to get my phone back." I chuckle.

I've been super busy getting ready for today and working on my music that I completely disregarded my phone. Not only that but I've also been working on the surprise we have for bts. It was Shawn's idea, he really wanted to do something for the boys. I gave my phone to my assistant before I ended up losing it, she'd post on my behalf.

"Here. Log on so you stop feeling bad." He chuckles. "By the way the hashtag surprise bts x shawn nova, is trending."

"There's a hashtag?!? That's cute." I say. "That interview went up pretty quick."

"I really hope they like it." Shawn has a big smile.

"Pretty sure they will." I say and log onto my twitter.

Shawn was right. #surprisebtsxSHAWNOVA was trending number one on twitter. I go to bts twitter and scroll down and search for the tweets mentioning me. I liked them and replied.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Shawn and I arrive to our hotel.

"I'm going to take a little nap." Shawn says.

"You do that." I smile. "Just don't over sleep."

Sadly I couldn't do that. I had to do some interviews and then meet up with my stylist to go over my outfits for today. Then later on I had rehearsals on the actual billboard stage.

I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and it was my assistant.

"Elsi!!" I hug her.

"Here's your phone." She hugs back. "We should get going."

I nod in agreement.

As we walk out the hotel there was paparazzi.

Cameras flashed everywhere.

"GOOD MORNING NOVA!" One yelled.

"Good morning." I smile back.

I don't like being rude to paparazzi, as long as they're not being rude it's all fine with me.

"Where are you off too?" Another asks as they follow me.

"Some interviews. You guys have a good day." i say as I get into the car.

"So humble." Elsi smirks.

I roll my eyes.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

All the interviewers I had were done. It was time to head to my stylist.

"My head hurts." I complain to Elsi.

"Have you ate?" She asks me.

"I had fruit in the morning." I say.

"Nova! It's twelve, you need food. I'll get you some while you discuss with Lila."

I just smile at her.

"Hi." I smile at Lila walking into her giant room.

"Hi my love! Are you ready? I got some super cute looks for you." She smiles widely.

"I'm sure you do." I say.

"Let's start." She says and starts to show me each outfit. "I have four outfits for you here, you'd most likely just use three of them."

"Wow they look beautiful."

Elsi comes back with some chipotle and hands it to me.

"Nova, you have an interview with billboard before hand and you can't dress basic for this." She tells me.

"What are you trying to say?" I lift a brow.

"That an oversized yellow sweater won't do it."

"Maybe you got something?" Disappointment in my voice, I turn to Lila.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

I did my billboard interview and ended up wearing this.

Not going to lie it was a very fun interview

Not going to lie it was a very fun interview. It also felt like a photoshoot.

Now I was just on my way to the practice. With a few hours to spare from the show starting.