3 8

N A M J O O N

"But yeah babe he was super annoying!" My girlfriend rants to me through the phone.

"Yeah he sounds like an asshole, alright. He's lucky I wasn't around. I would not let him treat you that way." I tell her. "Don't listen to him love, he's just a snob."

"Clearly." She tells me.

"Hey I wanted to ask you something?"

"Yes babe?" She says.

Celeste calling me babe gives me butterflies and it honestly makes me so nervous. She still makes me shy even after all this time. She's so precious and such an angel.

"You know it's almost Tae's birthday, and we're throwing him a party. Do you think you'd be able to make it?" I ask her.

"Oh Namjoon, I can't I'm sorry. I really wish I could be there but we're on a tight schedule trying to film this as fast as we can. Filming day's are going to be long, they want this to be a quality production and everything to be perfect even with so little time."

I completely understood but it made me a little sad because it's going to be two months that I haven't been able to hold her.  "I understand baby. I hope I can see you soon." I frown.

"We'll try to figure something out after all this, alright? Don't be sad baby." She tells me.

"Alright." I shoot her a smile.

This is one of the burdens from our relationship, the distance. It was one of the things Celeste we scared about going into this, but Celeste and I we can go through anything. Thick and thin, we got this. We're lucky to have access and afford to travel to see each other, the only problem is time. But we understand and fully trust one another. So we make it work.

"I've got to go, we're about to shoot." She tells me.

"Awe, alright. Say hi to Shawn for me."

"Will do, bye cutie talk to you later!" And with that the phone clicked causing me to chuckle.

N O V A

"Joon says hi." I tell Shawn. "I hope that d*ck Isaac isn't too bad today."

"Yeah, I do too." Shawn chuckles.

I got into my dresser and the makeup artist comes in.

"So what are we doing today girl? Full glam? Colorful? You tell me." He says.

"I just want some concealer, blush, and mascara." I reply.

"Huh?"

"That's all please."

"I don't think they're going to like that too much but if that's what you want lets do it!"

The process was fast and easy.

I get changed into my outfit and step out onto the set.

"What's this? You look like a homeless." Isaac practically spats at me. "No makeup on the face neither, what's going on?"

"It's jeans and a hoodie, what's the confusion?"

Isaac glares at me in frustration, I can tell he wants to just keep my mouth shut. "You think that looks professional?"

"What? A short skirt and a crop top will be more professional for ya? Maybe a suit and tie? You tell me boss." I roll my eyes.

"Mr. Andrew if I were you I'd keep my client on check and teach her some manners."

My manager pushes me to the side and tells me to quit it.

"What?!? He's being such a snake."

"You need to be more professional. If he's being an ass let him be so. Don't you understand Nova? He's a BIG DEAL. He will ruin your reputation, do you not want anyone to work with you anymore?" He tells me.

"If people are still working with his head ass that has that amount of attitude, I'm sure I'll be fine. Jeez thanks for having my back!" I remark and walk away.

Shawn and I get separated and hop onto set.

"I'm going to be working with you little miss so it's understood that there won't be any problems." Isaac smirks at me.

Oh he's loving this.

I shoot him a thumbs up as a response.

"So care to explain why you think this outfit was a good choice? And the um so called makeup."

"I don't want this video to be about glam, I want it to be just real. Realistic."

"So you're saying someone who's all glammed up can't have anxiety?" He fights.

"Not what I said. I just want the viewer to relate not everyone is glammed up twenty four hours a day." I fight back.

"Bravo senorita." He sarcastically slow claps.

I hate his guts...

*********************************************************************************

Hey guys! I'm back! Another filler type of chapter, I'm thinking of ending this book soonish? I don't want it to be longer than it already is, plus I'm working on another super duper cool RM fanfic. It's different, but I'm excited for it!

How's quarantine treating everyone? I hope everyone is staying safe! As always let me know what you guys think!!

Talk to you guys in the next chapter! Much love <3 xx