3 9

THREE WEEKS LATER

N O V A

I'm on set exhausted out of my mind with a migraine, we've been working day and night on this music video. Isaac has me redoing take after take saying that I'm not doing a good enough job. At this point it's just him being spiteful at me having what he calls a ass mouth. I haven't been able to talk to my boyfriend as much as I'd like. I miss him so much, it really sucks. Isaac and this whole production team has been draining the life out of me. His trashy comments about how I suck are starting to get on my last nerves and that's not really helping the situation much. Another situation that isn't much help either has been my manager, he took my phone away so I can focus more. It's to the point where he tells me to suck up all of Isaac's comments and just ignore them. Try being on set with him the entire day for weeks buddy, then tell me how you are holding up. This week is Tae's birthday, the guys had invited me to his party but I told them I couldn't make it. I've been trying to bring my hopes up in trying to finish all the filming process early so I can take a flight but with Mr. Jack ass over here, it's going to be impossible.

S H A W N

"Andrew, she looks like shit." I say pointing at Celeste.

My manager and I were having a talk about how the shoot is going. The way Isaac is treating Cel has gotten up to my last nerve, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Do something before I do!" I shout at him. "He's over working her for no reason. Isaac is clearly being a douche-bag and you're standing back letting the whole thing happen. You're supposed to be defending your client!"

"Shawn calm down. He just wants the best to come out of this. After all he is putting his name on the line." Andrew explains.

"Bullshit, so are we. Do something about this Andrew!"

"OR what? You're not going to do anything about it. Mind your business. We're trying to get this over with as fast as we can Shawn. He's just going to make Cel stronger."

I roll my eyes in disbelief. I really couldn't believe what I was hearing right now. "I can't believe you right now. I'm taking Celeste home right now." I say and storm out of the room.

 N O V A

"Cel, come on we're going home." I hear footsteps approach me.

I turn around confused on what was going on.

"And who do you think you are to be dismissing people?" Isaac's stern tone comes out.

"A decent human being." Shawn indicates.

Isaac chuckles, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Look at her! She's pale, it looks like she could pass out at any moment. You haven't even let her go on a break. You're over working her for no god damn reason!" Shawn shouts at Isaac.

My eyes grow wide at the mess that I'm witnessing go down.

"Go back to your set this is none of your business." He demands Shawn.

"No."

"LEAVE."

"I'll leave but I'm taking Celeste with me." Shawn says grabbing my arm.

"Who the hell is Celeste? You're not taking her anywhere boy!"

Shawn starts dragging me.

"Shawn?! What's happening?!" I ask confused.

"We're getting out of here."

"Why?" I feel myself getting dizzy.

"You don't look well Cel." He tells me, a worried expression on his face.

A shatter is heard behind us followed with curse words.

"What he's doing to you is not okay." Shawn continues. "Have you even had a sip of water?"

I shake my head no, grabbing onto my forehead as I felt my migraine begin to feel worse.

"Nova you better get back here or we're cancelling this!" Isaac shouts.

"Sh-shawn I can't go." I stop him.

"Don't listen to him, he's a fool."

"I just want to finish this stupid video now."

"Not in these conditions Cel." Shawn continues to talk to me but I began to feel out of contact with everything around me. I lost my sense and everything just seemed like a blur.

.

.

.

"Cel?!?!" I felt myself wrapped around some hands. "Cel please talk to me."

Slowly my eyes lifted open and I looked around noticing everyone staring.

"W-what's going on?" I felt startled.

"You fainted Cel. Here drink this." Shawn says handing me a water bottle with one hand and holding me with the other.

"Ugh this headache is still here. Someone get me some pills please."

"Celeste, please let me take you home. You shouldn't be here right now." Shawn comforts me.

"Are we done filming?"

"That should be the least of your worries right now." He says lifting me bridal style.

"She's fine! The girl's fine." Isaac rolls his eyes. "If you walk away from this, I'm cancelling everything." He says.

"Ignore him." Shawn tells me.

"Shawn, please I just want to finish this. I want to get over it."

"Celeste, no that's not a good-."

"Please! I just want to be done. I'm going to take a break and eat some food and continue. I'm not walking away from this." I tell him.

"Are you serious?" He sighs. "Then I'm staying with you, but I still don't think this is a good choice." Shawn puts me down.

"Let's do it." Isaac smirks.

***************************************************************************************Hey guys!! So I'm pretty sure the ending of this book is going to be coming really soon!! AAAAH It makes me sad but every good thing has to come to an end. I do have more bts fanfics coming your way so you guys should definitely follow.

I have a Jimin fanfic currently out it's called "Oblivious"

You guys should check it out! I'm super excited about it, and I'm working on a new RM fanfiction as well. So yeah!!!!

Talk to you guys in the next chapter! much love <3