2 3

R M

"Hey. Nice to meet you guys. I'm Noah, Nova's boyfr-." Her man says while grabbing her waist.

My heart felt corrupt as I watched.

"I've got to go." Nova interrupts him losing his grip.

"Oh okay." He scratches his head confused. "Well I hope you guys have a great night."

I give him a fake smile and watch him walk away.

"Jhope, I really don't want to be here." I tug on his arm.

"But we do." He grins.

"This isn't funny. You guys could've came without me." I whine.

"And how would that make us look?"Jin interferes.

"Bad." Suga answers.

"Rap mon, just suck it up for tonight." Jungkook says causing me to give him a look. "I mean Rm."

"Trust me! You'll have a great time." Jimin nudges me.

"Whatever." I say.

I watch as Nova walks away rapidly from the crowd.

As the minutes passed by we conversed with other people in the venue. The place was filled with celebrities, producers, managers, designers, all those type of people. We even met the Kardashians.

"Excuse me everyone." A male voice echoes through the place causing everyone to have the attention on him.

It was Nova's manager.

"Thank you for being here tonight. We're looking forward for a night filled with fun, laughter, and lots of smiles. Now please start heading towards the dining room as we will proceed to have dinner." As he says that two doors open and we get lead on.

Each chair had a the name of each of celebrity.

We couldn't find our names anywhere.

"This way." A nice gentleman tells us leading us to a table different than everyone else's.

"Are you sure this is correct?" I asked-confused and he nodded.

"Hey guys!" Shawn greets us as he sits two seats away from me.

Please don't tell me this is Nova's table.

N O V A

"Nova let's go. Everyone is seated already." Elsi tells me.

"Okay, I'm going." I say staring out the balcony.

"What's wrong with you today? Today is supposed to be the greatest day for you and you're acting weird and out of line." She says crossing her arms.

"I just need air." I sigh.

"Why? What happened?" Elsi asks me.

"I uh. Ah." I don't know what to say.

"Talk to me." She smiles.