1 8

C E L E S T E

"N-namjoon those dates are fake. They're for publicity." I say as my arms were still wrapped around his neck.

His hands on my waist gripping on to me as our bodies touch.

"Really?" Namjoon's face lights up.

"Yeah." I shyly respond.

"I would apologize for randomly kissing you but it seems like you enjoyed it." A smirk plasters on face signaling my arms around him.

I quickly let go of him and turn the other way rubbing my left shoulder in shyness, "I.. uh.."

"Hey." Joon grabs my arm. "You don't gotta be shy."

We were now facing each other once again.

Looking into his eyes made my heart feel things I couldn't explain.

He places his hand on my chin and pulls me closer, "Celeste, I think I like you."

That's all Namjoon had to say before our lips reconnected.

His kiss was soft and warm. Gentle yet passionate. Just by the touch of his lips I felt as I was his.

"I- oh okay." A voice interrupts.

We pull apart and witness the boys standing in-front of us. Grins and smiles across their faces.

"Sorry for interrupting." Jimin grins.

"We should've figured it." Yoongi laughs.

I fiddle my hands not knowing what to say.

"Surprise surprise." Jungkook smirks.

As we stood there I could feel Namjoon's eyes on me.

"I- I should go." I say fidgeting my hands.

"Are you sure?" Jin asks.

I nod my head and make my way past them.

"Celeste." Namjoon calls following me. "I'll take you home."

I reach the door opening it, "It's fine. You should stay."

"Are you sure?" Joon asks me.

"Yeah." I give him a smile before leaving.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. Namjoon was the only person going through my mind. Heck he was all that I could think off. Rethinking our kiss caused my stomach to go crazy.

The way he had me against him, gripped onto my waist, the feeling of his soft plump lips was making my stomach turn in every good way possible.

As good as it felt I can't do this to myself. I can't set up a scenario that isn't realistic. We barely know each other. I live in L.A he lives in Korea. Nothing would ever be able to happen if it was even a possibility.