3 4

C E L

"Look up a little hun." I hear a voice say as I look at my phone.

"Sorry." I say looking up.

"Just need to line your lips." My makeup artist says filling them in.

My hair person straightens my hair and parts it in half.

"All done girlie. Now time to change into your outfit."

My outfit today consisted of a red cropped long sleeved of the shoulder top paired with black skinny jeans and red high heel boots.

I change into my outfit and my manager knocks on my door.

"Five minutes till showtime!"

I zip up my boots and walk through the door.

Today I'm performing at the Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado.

Before I run out on stage we always do a motivational group huddle.

"Come on Cel." Andrew my manager pulls me into the huddle.

"Alright guys. This is our eighth show! I'm so proud of us. Thank you so much for all the support and your hard work. It's been a ride and it's almost done. I appreciate each  and every single one of you. Let's make this another great show." I say.

"Agreed." Andrew says.

We all puts our hands on the middle.

"Nova on three! One. Two."

"NOVA!"

I start making my way towards the stage and Namjoon follows behind me.

"Hey." He grabs my hand.  "Goodluck."

"Thank you." I say and he kisses my forehead.

"You're going to kill it out there. I'll be cheering you on, okay?"

I nod my head like a happy little girl and I run out onto the stage.

"NOVA NOVA NOVA!" My name is being chanted.

The music to my first song starts and my audience begins to scream on top of their lungs.

  "Red Rock, how we doing tonight?" I speak into the mic and the screams get louder.

I didn't even know that was possible.

"la la la la. Everybody likes to talk. Everybody thinks they know." I sing and they begin to sing along.

I finish the song and sing two more.

"Colorado you still with me?" I ask and they scream. "You still with me?"

I get a louder response. "Alright looks like I do." I say and go into another song.

After the fifth song, I decided to interact with my fans. The reason I'm even on this tour.

I talked to them for a while. I answered some of their questions and heard their stories. They're all beautiful people.

I did two more songs then decided to do something.

"Thank you guys so much for all the support tonight. You guys are amazing and loud. So you guys know I've been on the road and one of my greatest friends has been along with me."

The screams intense.

"He's been super supportive and amazing this whole time. Tonight I wanna bring him out on stage. Rm please come out and join me!"