The Bathroom Incident

Wonwoo POV

It had been 3 months since i was forced to live in Japan with Mingyu. And i could say that it has been different from what i had first anticipated it would be, but not by much. Me and Mingyu had made a friend who comes over to our place from time to time and hang out and they both end up bothering me. Jeonghan is older than both of us and he jokes around saying he feels like a mother hanging out with us.

Lately though he had to study more so he can pass his exams, so we haven't seen him in awhile.

Mingyu on the other hand is still doing all the cooking. It reminded me of a time when i tried to help him cook but somehow all the ingredients ended up either on the floor or ceiling. So he would never let me cook or even come in the kitchen unless i was getting something from the pantry and get out right away.

Even though I'm not aloud in the kitchen this is still my house too, so i can do what ever i want. So i do stick my head inside here and there but still kept hidden. Not because i was scared on Mingyu or anything. Of course not.

But I have been noticing how he is trying to make more Japanese dishes while he is here. The kitchen is filled with cook books of Japanese recipes. I would like to say every other day he is making a new dish if it was a snack or dinner. I enjoyed  the food so fair. He had mastered how to make Omurice, and Okonomiyaki.

But other then the noises coming from the kitchen it has been strangely quiet and not really eventful these few months, like he haven't gone exploring like he had planned for us to do. We would occasionally go shopping near us for accentual and foods, but nothing really out there yet. To me it seems like more and more we are becoming like a family, like a newly wedded husband and wife.

Wait what am i saying, how could i think of us like that. We are just friends, like room mates noting more nothing less. Yeah, just roommates.

But since it has been too quiet i know that he is planning something and i am finally going to be prepared when he does.

I had a nice time reading in my corner in which i had filled with a bunch of pillows and blankets that was good. i got to finish so many books that i lost count, but now I was losing new books to read and needed to get some more. So in a way i actually want to get out of this house and relax somewhere.

"Hey Wonwoo how about we go on a road trip to an Onsen (public bath/ spa), this week." Mingyu said popping his head into the room that we share, since my mom couldn't get a two bedroom house.

I looked at him for a second and looked around, i had nothing better to do right now since i had no books to read at the time. "Ok why not"

"Oh, its ok if i you don't want to." Then he processed what i had said, "Wait did you just say yes."

"yeah, is that a problem" i said standing up and stretching. "So when are we going."

"Oh, um i was planning on going sometime tomorrow."

"Perfect" I said with a smile. i walked out the room and passed Mingyu, but he grabbed my arm and looked me in the face.

"Are you feeling alright. Did something happen to you?" He asked me with a serious face on.

"Yeah I'm fine, why do you ask."

"Well because------" He paused "Never mind, just get ready for tomorrow."

"Ok" i said unsure as i went to the kitchen and got some chips and sat on the dining table.

~~~~~~

It was tomorrow and i was woken up with a slap in the face. I took the arm off my face and opened my eyes and saw that it was Mingyu tossing and turning in his sleep. Stupid idiot why do you always do this, and why do you have to sleep in the same futon as me. There are two of them for a reason. i couldn't wrap my head around his thinking, but sleeping has been more comforting with him next to me. But don't get me wrong.

i got up and got my stuff ready. I  showered and got dressed before he woke up and we start having traffic int his small little bathroom.

As i was getting dressed i heard someone opening the door, and i was naked, i didn't know what to say, and not like i had time to anyways, the door busted open with a tired Mingyu coming in rubbing his eyes. He opened his eyes and looked directly at me and slowly his eyes lowered down, his face getting red. My heart stared beating so much and my face was getting as red as a tomato.

I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me and pushed pass him with my clothes at hand. i don't know why i was reacting like this, we are both guys right so it should be fine but something said otherwise in my head.

I slammed the sliding door shut and returned to my corner still wearing the towel around me. I hugged my legs for awhile until i finally relaxed and dressed myself again.

~~~~~

Not long after, Mingyu knocked on the door asking if he could come in. i said nothing in return. It was quiet for a few seconds until he came bragging into the room with hair dripping with water and fully dressed and ready.

He walked towards me and kneeled down in front of me and looked straight at me.

I couldn't look at him so i just faced down, then i remembered that event and my face got super red.

"Wonwoo i am so sorry. I was still half asleep." Mingyu said in a sincere tone.

I slowly looked up and I wasn't aware of how close he was to my face. We were only centimeters apart. His eyes seemed to glitter with the light that came through the windows blinds. His hair dripping and sagging all over his face. I looked down more and saw his lips and they were a nice rosy color.  I turned red again.

In a low voice i said, "it's ok it was my fault for not locking the door."

"so were are cool?" Mingyu asked

"yeah."

"Good, then we are going to leave right now. Come on." he said pulling my arm and out the door into the car, we rented out. And on we went to Odaiba.

But i couldn't help but think, "Do I have feelings for Mingyu?"