Oblivious Wonwoo

Wonwoo POV

I felt something a little bit hard but also squishy  and warm under me, and then something warm touch my forehead stroking it nicely, i felt comfortable and at home. I moaned in how nice it was to  relax on something that felt like a comfortable pillow and i didn't hear  any annoying noises that will make me mad. I slowly opened my eyes and  i was facing up at the ceiling, the room was barley lit with an orange  glow coming from my side.

I fully opened my eyes and saw that a  hand was stroking my forehead, slowly traveling and caressing my cheeks  and poking my nose.

i turned and faced the direction in where  the hand was coming from and i came face to face with a robe that  boxers were barley visible. I was confused and shoke at the same time  and pulled my head up and sat up straight, in what i had notice was the  Onsen benches in the halls. I then looked at where i was laying down and  i saw Mingyu rubbing the back of his head nervously looking at me with a  red face.

"So your finally up." Mingyu said as i just stared at him trying to process everything that had just happened.

"Um, what were you doing, just now." I asked still not understanding everything.

"Nothing big, i just got you out of the bath because you feinted from the heat." he explained

But that wasn't the information i wanted so i was getting impatient. "no that, idiot. I mean what were you doing when i was asleep just a few minutes ago."

"Oh that, I had laid you on my lap and was watching you sleep. And i just thought you looked so cute and relaxed that i some how ended up touching your face."

"Oh my god, i had no idea you were such a pervert. My best friend is a pervert." I said moving away from him slowly, unsure what to do about this turn of events.

"Hey calm your little self. And for you information i am not a pervert------" He paused. And then he looked at me with a confused face. "Hold on, did you just call me your best friend, Wonwoo."

"Yeah is that a problem?"

"After all the things we had done, you still think of me as just a friend." Mingyu said getting serious out of nowhere.

"What. Was there something i was missing?" I asked generally not knowing what had just happened.

I looked at him and i saw that his cheeks were turning red and his eyes were getting glossy. He stood up and walked away wit the saddest face i had seen him show in such a long time. No in a matter a fat i have never seen him that upset in my whole time in knowing him.

i watched him walk away from me, i watched his back get smaller and smaller until i couldn't see him anymore. I sat there wondering what i had done wrong, what was going on.

I for some reason had this heavy feeling in my chest, once i saw his face. Why was i feeling like this, and what was causing this i had no idea in what all of this meant.

I barred my face into my hands, and sighed in how much of a softy Mingyu was.

"Hey are you ok?" I heard someone ask from in front of me.

I raised my head and looked at who it was. I saw a guy with very string features, like sharp nose and a huge smile on his face. he had to be about my height but why does that even matter. I kept quiet and stared at him with my normal face.

"Hey why are you giving me such a cold look. I was trying to help a sad person." He said taking a seat right next to me.

I scooted over to try and keep a distance from each other but he kept getting closer, he was persistent. He continued in doing this until i was at the end of the bench and trapped, that was when i had enough. "Could you stop doing that, and take a hint i don't want you near me." I yelled at him

"Calm down dude and smile, you will feel much more better if you do." He took his two finger and attempted to make me smile by pushing the ends of my lips up. But once he let go it went back to my normal face.

"Why are you even trying so hard to talk to me anyways." i asked, thinking there was some sort of reason on him doing this.

"Well while i was walking through the halls i saw you with your head in your hands and saw you signing and figured you needed some cheering up." he said with a smile. I don't know but it was something bout him that just made you want to feel better. And i really needed some help in figuring out what had happened with Mingyu.

"Ok i do need your help. My name is Wonwoo, and what is yours." i asked giving in.

"Glad to hear that. My name is Seokmin, but people usually just call me Dk."