SIX

"...The person you should be blaming is the lady who gave birth to you, who is now in that vase over there."

"Actually I'm right here," Faith smiled.

Everyone gasped as she came out from the kitchen. Beatrix's abuela  had passed out in her abuelo's lap. Beatrix furrowed her eyebrows and looked at West, who looked at her then they both looked at Ginger who looked at them, then Prince, and it all led back to Everly.

"What the fuck is going on?!" West yelled. "Y'all got some explaining to do."

Faith wasn't thinking about how she had made her appearance after seven years, she couldn't stop looking at her beautiful daughter who looked at her like she was was crazy.

"B-Beatrix? Umm...can I have a hug?" Faith chuckled nervously. Beatrix shook her head and still held a confused expression.

"How dare you?" Beatrix said calmly. "Do you know my father is serving life because of you? Did you know nobody wanted me because of you? Pardon my French, but fuck you."

With that, she stormed out the house crying her eyes out. She was about to call Zane, but she saw him down the street talking to a set of twins that were feeling on him. She took off her heels and started to run to her getaway spot. She used to go with her parents but when she hit ten, she went there to sleep or think peacefully.

She cut houses and was deep in the woods now. She smiled when she seen her initials craved inside her tree house. She dropped her heels with her purse falling close behind and climbed on top of the wood that was placed on the tree. She let her short legs swing. As she proceeded to drift off in deep thought....

RING RING

"Don't text or call me no more you cheating ass bitch! I'm getting an abortion, because there's no way in hell I'll have babies by you!"

She hung up in Zane's face only for him to call again.

"WHAT!-oh my god!" She gasped when she saw her father. Her phone dropped to the ground as she blacked out.

•••

Beatrix eyes fluttered as she sat in a hotel room. She darted her eyes around the room and screamed.

"Beatrix calm yo ass down," Orion said with an exhausted expression. "You've been talking to me and visiting me since you was ten, now you acting like I'm the boogie man."

Beatrix pinned herself to the headboard. Her father actually looked real nice. He was only forty one but still looked like a twenty year old.

He had a nice silky extended goatee. His caramel complexion was always sun kissed like Beatrix's. He was swollen with muscles and was 6'1. It look like he had just came from the barbershop because he had a crisp fade. He also looked fresh out prison, with his wife beater and biker jeans on.

"When did you get out?" Beatrix asked nervously.

"Yesterday," he shrugged.

"How?" She asked with her eyebrows lifted.

"I fucked my lawyer and she pulled some strings for me to get out. Besides, I've been on my best behavior since I got in that motherfucker. I'm coming out and gunning for one thing."