SIXTEEN

Short chapter 😬. Next chapter will be long

Beatrix was half done with the bottle of Hennessy as she watched her sex tape all over social media and it had even been uploaded on porn sites.

"What you mean you don't know how she got in your phone?!" Tatiana yelled while on the phone with Zane. "Is that bitch still there or what?! I never seen you be this slow."

"Let me talk to Beatrix," Zane sighed. Tatiana put him on speaker. "Talk boy."

"Aye, B. You know I would never kiss and tell and put an end to your success."

"But you did," she slurred while pushing the decline button. She had got a call saying she was fired from her job and her children were kicked out of camp. Professor Ogilvie had seen it and he wasn't trying to talk to her at the moment.

"Put the Henny down," Ty sighed while taking it away. "What you gone do?"

"Maybe murder that broad, catch a plane to the Dominican Republic. Start my new life there and leave my children here with you guys," she said looking at the wall.

"Shut up," Tatiana frowned. "You talking out ya neck right now."

"I'm going to kill her," she cried. "What the fuck am I going to do. My reputation is crushed. My father sending me threats, moms getting on my fucking nerves, and niggas texting me like I'm a hoe."

"So you're going to kill her then what?" Ty questioned. "What is that going to solve? You're going to go to prison over that shit. Look where Blac Chyna at; she rich as fuck and been exposed so many times."

"Do I look like motherfucking Blac Chyna to you!" She lashed out. "I'm Beatrix Delaney with children, and dreams of owning a company."

"You still can," Tatiana reasoned. "What can't kill you, make you stronger. You ain't gotta worry about that shit. You better bounce back and be confident. I ain't judging you, Ty ain't judging you, and ya moms just trying to comfort you."

"And besides," Ty shrugged. "You shouldn't even been embarrassed. Zane was the one doing the moaning and shit."

Beatrix smiled since she thought it was funny but she still felt humiliated.

"Take a cold shower and drink some some black coffe so you can sober up," Tatiana said. "We about to go on a date."

"Let's fuck up that bitch first," Beatrix said. "Imma show ha some exposure."

•••

Beatrix was with all the smoke that day. One of her day one followers on Instagram told her that Lavender had went to the mall with her friends so she pulled up and waited for her in the parking lot. Her, Joncia, Tatiana, Ty, and Ty boyfriend, Seyd came deep as ever.

Beatrix saw Lavender and her plastic ass two friends behind her. She knew they probably didn't know shit about fighting and was just as fake as their body parts.

"So you leaked my video?" Beatrix asked hold her wrist and standing still like stone.

"Girl," Lavender said waving her off. "Get the fuck away from my car."

Joncia pushed her away and dared for her friends to do something. "What? Feeling frogy?"

"Lavender what did you get yourself into," her white friend said turning her narrow nose up at Joncia.

"Don't touch her, homegirl," her bougie black friend frowned. "I'm a black belt in Taekwondo."

"And I'm a master in whoop a bitch, wussup?" Joncia said in her fighting stance. "Beatrix beat this bitch ass so we can go."