TWENTY SEVEN

VERY short chapter💀
•••••••••••••••••••

Zane watched Ziyanna closely as she rested in the hospital bed tossing in her sleep. He wished she'd waked the hell up, but he was willing to wait.

Beatrix had went home after awhile, since she had a full agenda with the kids.

Ziyanna eyes fluttered and she instinctively looked over at Zane, who held an uneasy face expression. She shot him a small smile but it faded when she felt an uncontrollable guilt.

"I'm so sorry for what I did," she said in a high pitch voice since she was about to cry. "I brought this all on myself."

"Who did it?" Zane growled. "That lil nigga Speedy, right?"

"No," she cried. "It was the rapper Jay Murda...and his friend afterwards."

After that last statement, Zane stormed out with murder on his mind. He quickly hit up his crew, Des, Homie, and Manny.

_________________

Goldie had came up to the hospital, when Zane called her. She was now laying in the bed with Ziyanna, watching 'A Different World'.

"I think my dad disowns me," Ziyanna mumbled. "He so dry and he won't answer my phone calls or reply to my messages."

"He's handling business, Yanna," she said munching on a bag hot chips.

"Okay?" she frowned. "He still can call me, he's what I need the most right now. I'm afraid to even go to sleep."

Goldie was trying to keep from crying since she had been crying ever since she got to the hospital. She only hugged her and sighed. "Well, I gotchu right now sis. Don't stress. It's about time the feds get that fucking child predator."

"Feds?" Ziyanna looked at Goldie with a frown. "Oh you must don't know my daddy."

•••

Beatrix was blowing Zane's phone up the entire evening, but he was too busy beating up the camera man who shot music videos for Jay Murda. Poor guy couldn't stand a chance.

"You seen my goddaughter last night, nigga!" Homie bellowed as him and Zane continued to beat him up.

"It was a million of women there," he coughed. "Man, I wasn't playing chaperone."

Des took the lead and knocked him out for his smart mouth. "Nigga don't get smart. Where can we find this nigga Jay Murda and his crew?"

"I-I'm just a cameraman," he whimpered. "I don't know anything."

"Next time you do video for them, I want you to send a message," Zane growled before knocking him out cold.

"Let's get out of this bitch," Manny sighed while exiting out of the barbershop. Zane didn't give a fuck that fathers were there with their child, his child was the only one that mattered at the moment.

"This nigga a whole rapper," Des frowned. "How hard can it be to find him?"

"You know rappers be low key," Homie reasoned.

"Well in his case he betta stay low key," Des scoffed.

DING DING