ELEVEN

Beatrix and Tatiana went to an old basketball court and watched Zane and his other fine ass friends play basketball against another group of guys. Beatrix met his friends the first week and damn near fell in love with their looks and personalities.

It was Homie, Des, and Manny. Homie was brown-skin with a faded haircut and neat braids at the top. He had a nose ring on either side that made him look even sexier. He wasn't as buff as Des and Zane but he was still muscular and tall, as well as Manny. He was really sweet and had a big crush on Tatiana that he never grew out of.

Des was Zane's best, best friend. They had been cool since day care. They were both built the same but Des was dark skin. Des was a bad influence on Zane and Beatrix notice that the first day she met him. She tolerated him since he did show her a lot of respect and treated her like the big brother she never had.

Manny was the comedian. He was Dominican just like Beatrix so they would share a few words in Spanish but Zane shut it down quickly when Beatrix will giggle uncontrollably. He had dark brown waves and a smooth baby face.

"My baby got good D!" Beatrix yelled while being his personal cheerleader. "Take it both ways."

Tatiana laughed and palmed her face. "Girl sit yo cheerleading ass down."

Beatrix smiled and sat back down on the bleachers. She was tuned in on the game. She sometimes wish she could play since she loved it so much.

"Damn who is the sexy ass red nigga in the yellow durag," a ghetto Asian girl asked her friend as they sat down behind Beatrix. "He taking me home tonight."

Tatiana tapped on Beatrix's leg, warning her not to say anything back. Beatrix took a deep breath and that's when third quarter was over with.

Zane and Homie came over towards Beatrix and Tatiana to take a seat but the girls behind them thought Zane and Homie were trying to see them.

"Can I get yo number?" The Asian girl asked Zane boldly.

Zane looked around and back at her. "Who?"

"You," she chuckled while twirling her high ponytail.

"I gotta girl," he said forcing Beatrix on his lap. "You don't see her fine ass right her?"

She scoffed and her friend looked over at Homie who wasn't satisfied with her looks. She kept herself up but she was still ugly to him. She light skin with an overbite and a long nose. Her body was square shaped but she was still fly and that's how she was treated.

"Uh, this my girl too," Homie said giving Tatiana a big kiss on her jaw. The girl and her friend left with an attitude since they both felt played.

"Homie!" Tatiana cringed while wiping her jaw. "That kiss gone run you about fifty dollars, my nigga."

"Please," he chuckled. "You know you want me."

"You know I don't," she sassed. "Homie why do you feel the need to always mess with me?"

"Damn stop sleeping on my nigga," Zane smirked. "He been tryna get with you since the tenth grade."

"Nah he just playing with me and I ain't got time for it," she said waving him off.

Beatrix had her legs crossed while wiping the sweat off Zane. Homie looked at them and smirked at Tatiana.