Meeting the Girls

So Today's Sunday!! Guess what else it is? January 25th. What is so important about today? Well I will tell you. Two years ago today, I created this account. That's right!! It's my second anniversary of being a Wattpadder!!!! So in honor of writing for you guys for two years, I have updated a bunch of my stories! So go back and read all my stories. Whoop whoop.

Disclaimer: I do not own nor did I create any character of resemblance to unicycle bcharacters created by the author of Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan.

I do take requests!!

Also, if you look back at the previous updates, I have added pictures of the narrators. If you had trouble picturing a character, go back and look at the pictures! If you didn't have trouble, double check anyways!

Also, this chapter is dedicated to Zahrajean and PersonOfManyFandoms I'm sorry that this is only like a one chapter type thing. I figured it would be monotonous to do almost the exact thing twice. Thank you for the suggestion!!

Guy's POV

I pulled the collar of my shirt up to cover my bare neck. I raised my hand and knocked for about the third time, "Percy, answer the door its frickin' cold out here!"

I felt more than heard running from the other side of the door. I also felt more than heard someone trip and crash to the ground. The only thing I heard was someone smacking into the door from the other side.

The sound of the door being unlocked shocked me from my confused state.

"Come in." Okay that was obviously Percy speaking, but he didn't sound too happy. I gently eased the door open. As I stuck my head through the doorway to peak in, I looked down to see poor Percy lying on the ground.

"Just leave me here to die." He said, his voice muffled by the floor.

I slid the rest of the way into his apartment, glad to be out of the cold hallway. It was colder there then it was outside, and that was around thirty degrees. (AN: Fahrenheit)

I reached down, grabbing him by the arm before hoisting him up, "Now why would I do that, dude? Ever heard the phrase, 'never leave a man behind'?"

He groaned before turning and walking down the hallway. I trailed behind him.

"Don't even get me started on how familiar with the term I am." Percy said under his breath. He ducked into the next room, taking a right, "Guy's here!"

"Hey." Darrius stood to greet me as I stepped into the room.

Dominic's eyes flitted up from his notepad briefly before continuing to scribble down notes, constantly shoving his glasses back into place, "Hi."

"'Sup?" I didn't even have to look to know that that had to come from Damion. Although, if I had looked I probably would have confused myself more.

Damion, Darrius, and Dominic were triplets, so looking at them would have completely thrown me off. The only one I would be able to guess would be Dominic, but that's easy cause he is the only one who wears glasses.

The only real differences between them are there personalities. Like, Dominic, for example, is your general nerd. Super smart boy genius with looks to boot. Not that I'm gay. He liked to cut his hair short, you know, in that military style way. But, then, when we turn to Darrius, he is almost the complete opposite. He's smart but not near the level of his brother, so he took up running for the track team instead. He preferred to have his hair longer, but not Percy type long, just longer than Dominic's and he liked to dye the front a lighter shade of brown and mess it up. Then, last but not least, we have Damion, who is athletic and smart, but his real talent is being an extreme goof. But he's cool. He didn't do much with his hair except shave it off twice a year to donate it, then grow it back out. He had gotten it cut about three months ago, so it was fairly long.