Night School

Hinata had breakfast with Yui where they talked about their favorite foods and shared recipes. He promised to make her a cake later that day. Tired, he wanted to sleep but he was too lazy to go upstairs to his bed so he fell asleep on the sofa.

*At Night

Hinata woke up to someone shaking him. He blinks his eyes open to see who it was. The person is blurry at first but his eyes focus and he realizes it's Reiji.

"Wake up we're going to night school soon." He states.

"Night school? I suppose that makes sense. Say Reiji?"

"What is it? We don't have much time." Reiji looks impatient.

"Are you the oldest?"

"No that lazy brother of mine is. That idiot acts like he's younger though."

"You seem to look after everyone. Your a good brother." Hinata gave him a small smile. Reiji's breath caught at the sight. Hinata's expression darkens and Reiji sees a a glimpse of a different Hinata.

"But you should know, lazy doesn't mean useless." With that Hinata left.

He's much different from yesterday. Just who is he?

Hinata came down wearing a school uniform identical to the Sakamaki brothers. Reiji has let him use one of his so he didn't embarrass them when they arrived to school. He seems a bit cold and sadistic but maybe that comes with a inferiority complex he had with Shu. Shu should be the brother he looks up to but because of his laziness, he lost respect for him but he strives to be better. Some part of him wants Shu to act different. Was he perhaps different before? Maybe he just wants the old Shu back.and that's why he's like this. On the outside he did not show his thoughts, he wore that same bored expression on his face just on the verge of sleepiness. Inside the limo l, He rested a head on Ayato's shoulder and stretched his feet so they rested on Subaru's lap. Laito sat fo his left with a hand on his thigh. Hinata glances at it debating whether to fight him on this. Ou well as long he doesn't try anything it doesn't matter to me.

"So what kind of cake would you like, Yui?"  The girl sat on Ayato's right and Reiji's left. She looked a bit uncomfortable next to him. She she perked up then.

"My favorite is strawberry cheesecake. Thank you for doing this, Hinata." She smiles gratefully.

"Cake? I want cake too. " Kanato said abandoning his bored look. Sweet tooth,huh?

"What's this about a cake?" Laito looked intrigued. Now all the brothers attention were on him.

"Hinata offered to make me cake today. Would you like some?"

"No I want my own." Kanato argues.

"All of Hinata's cake belongs to your truly."

"I'm trying so hard not to cringe. I failed." Subaru said.

"Shut up you damn albino! You just want him all to yourself."

"That's a lot of work tho. How about I just make one big cake for all of you?" Hinata tried.

"Oh your taking requests? Then I'd like a repeat of last night." Laito smirks. Hinata shot him a look which only proved to excite the masochist.

"Wait what happened last night?did you drink from him? No fair Hinata belongs to your truly." Ayato argues.

"It's actually quite the opposite." He points at his neck.

"Are you saying Hinata fed from you?" Yui said.

"That's right." Laito wore a smug look. They all shot him a glare, envy bubbles inside them. They too wished Hinata had done it to them. Yui blushes at her own thoughts.

"We're here." Shu said. They all exited the limo. They were instantly swarmed by school girls. Laito gladly entertains them and they swoon at his looks. Hinata ignores them and walks right past, with Yui on his heels. The brothers split, only Reiji stayed behind.

"Here is your schedule you have the same classes as Yui. She will help you get caught up in class. Don't cause trouble." Reiji left after that.

"Is it like this everyday?"

"Yeah."

"Day school. Night school. Same girls fooled by looks".

"It's sad."

"But your different Yui. I think even if you didn't know them you would never fall for this facade."

"Hinata." She said surprised.

"Come on. I can't be late on the first day.

"Right."