tired of sakamaki brothers bullshit

"You can't sit here forever, Hinata. You have to eat." Laito urged.

"Watch me." Hinata said from his place on the ground sitting next to Yui's sleeping form. The poor girl was chained by her feet and they would have left her on the cold ground if Hinata didn't put his foot down and make the boys bring in a bed for her. 

"She's dangerous. Cordelia could take over her body at any time and you would be helpless." Laito said.

"I for once agree with Laiti, it's cold and filthy down here. Come upstairs and clean yourself." Reiji said, a slight frown adorning his beautiful face. He wasn't wrong. Hinata has been down there for a few days already and went up to get food for Yui and wipes to clean Yui for the girl had been asleep since Cordelia left her body. Thankfully she was okay. Hinata in the other hand had been eating food brought down by the brothers and hadn't slept properly in days. He had bags under his eyes that would put Kanato to shame.

Kanato, angel that he was, bent down to sit with Hianata, peering up at the other boy's bloodshot eyes, he let out a frustrated breath, his cheeks rested his head on Hinata's lap.

"Kanato." Hinata breathes. Wounding a finger around his purple locks, he stared down at Kanato's eyes. His eyes were lilac but in the sparse lighting the room, they appeared amethyst, dark and yet they sparkled so prettily. Those eyes now looked at him.

"Please Hina, it hurts to see you like this." His voice breaks. Turning his head into Hinata's lap, he mumbled.

"Kanato needs you." his voice was so small Hinata felt his heart break a little. Looking down at the boy who clung to him, Hinata shook his head. He didn't want to hurt him like this but Yui needed him. No one else would be there for her. Feed her, clean her, tell her everything would be okay. He was her single ally in the house.

"Hinata." Shu appeared.

"Wha-"

"Do you think she would want you losing sleep over her? No. She would want you to be happy and healthy. So do that. Come up and shower, eat and you can come back. Trust me she won't notice."

"I think that's the most I've ever heard you say." Hinata replies. Laito and Reiji stand waiting for his response.

"I'm sorry for worrying you all but your still assholes for what you did." Hinata stared them down, green eyes seeming to glow despite how dimly lit the room was.

"I don't care, nothing is more important than you. I won't feel guilty for protecting you." Laito said with his arms crossed.

"I concur. The life of Yui Komori is not of consequence when compared to yours." Reiji added.

"And that's the reason I can't leave her alone. You don't care." He shook his head and looked on them with disappointment. Shifting his attention to the boy in his lap, he pretended not to see the hurt in their eyes.

"Hey, Kanato? Baby wanna come up with me? I'll make you some delicious food. Come on." Hinata said in a a soft tone, petting him. Kanato stirs, purple hair bouncing as he looked up at him.

"Really? Can we have this breakfast food I saw on YouTube? It looked really good." He said excitedly, amethyst eyes practically sparkling.

"Yeah? Do you have the video? If we have everything I think we can make it." Hinata rose to his feet, taking Kanato with him. The boy was like a small animal clinging to him for dear life.  Hinata just chuckled and took a hold of his waist and lifted him. Kanato immediately wrapped his legs around his waist and wound his arms around Hinata's neck.

Lucky bastard. His brothers looked on with envy.

"Ah thank you, Hina. I'm so happy." He giggles. Hinata thought he might melt. He squeezed his cheeks.

"Let's go eat. To the kitchen!" He exclaimed

"To the kitchen!" Kanato echoed.

They completed forgot about us. Reiji, Shu and Laito thought.

That's all for today! I hope u guys liked this chapters. Next chapter Hinata and Kanato cook together and certain red head is in for a surprise.

Q: What's your favorite breakfast food?

I love waffles and sometime eggs