1

Nahmir

Here we are again moving in with another one of my mom's friends and her son.

My mom can never hold a job so we're always going broke and getting kicked out of our houses. Sad I know. I've tried to get a job multiple times but she doesn't want me to. She said she wants me to enjoy my teenage years and not have to work like she did.

We pulled up at a nice sized house. Biggest house I've ever seen in my life. I could tell her friend made a lot of money.

We got out and grabbed our bags

We got out and grabbed our bags. Then out came my mom's friend and her son.

"Hey! Teresa oh how I've missed you!" She said then hugged my mom then she looked at me. "You must be the special Nick I've been hearing about I'm Cassidy"

"It's Nahmir" I said. I hated my real name. It wasn't cool.

"Oh sorry" Cassidy said

"Sorry" my mom apologized "He really hates his real name. I don't know why. I love it."

"That's cause you gave to me" I said annoyed

"Well sorry Nahmir. Anyways. This is my son Taymor or Tay for short." Cassidy said

"Wassup" Tay said to me and I nodded at him

"Well let me show you where you'll be sleeping Teresa and Taymor you show Nahmir where he'll be sleeping" Cassidy said and guided my mom into the house

"Let's go"Tay said and walked in the house

I followed

He took me upstairs down a long hall and opened the door to the room I guess was mine. My eyes widened.

"Woah" I said amazed

"What? It's ugly?" He said a hint of anger in his voice

"N-no" "it's perfect" I assured him "I've just been in tiny houses all my life having to share rooms with my mom this is huge."

"Ah well don't get too comfortable y'all won't be here long. I don't want y'all here long" he hissed at me

Rude. He walked out and I sat my bags down. Although he's rude and probably is gonna make my stay here a living hell. I'm gonna enjoy this while i can.

I think I'll take a shower. The ride here was long. I feel icky.

I put my hair up. And found some clothes in my bag. I walked out of my room and went to find Cassidy. I found her and my mom sitting in the living room talking.

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Sorry to interrupt. I was wondering where I could get a face towel and dry off towel from?" I said

"Oh hun their in your bathroom closet" Cassidy said

"My bathroom?" I questioned narrowing my eyebrows

"Yea. Open the door to your right when you walk in your room and there's the bathroom"

I nodded "thanks"

I went back upstairs and into my bathroom. Geez even it was a nice size. I went in the closet and found the towels. I sat them on the sink. And stripped and turned on the water.

After my shower I decided I'd go explore the house a little. I slipped on my slides and walked out my room.

I walked down the hall seeing different rooms game rooms, guest rooms, offices, and more. I then came up on a room that had the door shut. I twisted the nob and opened the door.

I looked around. I could tell it was Tay's room. My curiosity got the best of me.

I walked in and started to look around.

"Tf are you doing in here!" Taymor yelled making me jump

"S-sorry I-I wa-

"Get tf outta here!" He yelled cutting me off

I nodded and walked past him out of the room.

Ugh why was he so rude. He's really cute though.

No I'm not gay. I just like what I like. 🤷🏾‍♀️

I continued my journey around the house then made my way back to my room and laid down in my bed.

I yawned. I am really tired. I guess I'll take a nap. In the blink of an eye I was out.

——

FIRST CHAPTER!! Yes? NO? Lemme know something!!!